Purpose of Position
The Senior Account Manager role has been created to help aid the growth and alignment of a market leading Electronics client across Awin.
This position will allow the team to co-ordinate on strategic campaigns across markets, diversify with new publisher types and take an innovative approach to bespoke campaigns and partnerships. Through this role, Awin will be able to fully compliment client's central team, allowing progression on innovative and unique projects and partnerships.
- The role of the Project Manager is to help provide the client with the co-ordination of large scale strategic projects and campaigns, management of new market expansion launch strategies, as well as the management of product launch strategies across markets.
- Below are further detailed tasks within this role:
- Working closely with the Global Account Manager and Global Account Executive as a team, to ensure the accounts managed directly within the global account management team are fully optimised. This role will focus on project based work though, so should have an eye on overall trends across market and ensure the team are working together effectively, supporting the Global Account Manager where necessary
- Supporting the Global Account Manager with global alignment and reporting back to client's Central team, communicating regularly with the in-market teams
- Close collaboration with Global Team Leader and Global Account Director to ensure strategy KPI’s are met
- Supports and aids planning across market for large strategic campaigns
- Monitors and suggest improvements to client's accounts based on its KPI’s
- Provides insight on new publisher growth trends across Awin and how this could be optimised for the client
- Identifies trends across client's accounts and provides case studies of success, ensuring markets are aligned and learning from each other
- Optimises global publisher opportunities and provides detailed insight to the client
- Provides insight on new and relevant innovative technology partnerships
- Co-ordinates publisher recruitment projects across markets, working closely with client's subsidiaries on publisher recruitment prioritisation
- A focus on improving internal processes, rolling out effective solutions and working closely with the Global Team Leader and Global Account Director to ensure SLA is upheld
- Works closely with client's team on the creation of toolkits, supplied for product launches and ensures a global strategy is in place and communicated with the client
Skills & Expertise
- Enthusiastic, committed and an epic amount of tenacity!
- An eye for identifying unique and innovative opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, autonomous, seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Confident and excellent communicator with a keen attention to detail
- Fast learner and eager to deepen knowledge and understanding
- Ability to co-ordinate well and support team members during group projects
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages with excellent Excel skills
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin allows you decide. Our "Work Wherever" policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world.
- With staff wellbeing at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis, offering our employees a greater work-life balance.Improve your German or English language by participating in our in-house language course
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organization
- Use our company training offers to gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to our various mental health initiatives
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- The opportunity to accrue additional annual leave days based on length of service, including your birthday after three years
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.