Full Stack Developer (PHP/VueJS)
We work a 4-day work week (32hrs)
Posted 3 days ago
If you're not eligible to work from Europe, you'll be automatically rejected
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to work on making a best-in-class data intelligence software.
You will have a drive to continuously improve our existing platform as well as come up with initiatives for new and worthwhile projects.
You'll join our small core team where your opinions and suggestions will be considered from day one and where you will find a lot of freedom to bring in your own passion, personality and ideas. It is the perfect time to join if you are looking to creatively shape an exciting and growing product.
At Findymail, you will get to
- Be involved in creating the design architecture for new features and products
- Implement high-impact and visible new features and designs for any of our products
- Improve performance and reliability of the platform
- Work in a calm environment (4 days work week, low/no meeting etc.)
- Make critical technical decisions that will define our tech stack
- Conduct code reviews for your team members and offer constructive feedback
- Occasionally solve technical issues encountered by customers (level 2 support)
You will work on
- The Findymail SaaS & data platform (Laravel/VueJS), managing hundreds of millions of records
- Eventually - new projects around web scraping, data collection and data management (TBD)
You will be efficient if you are
- Experienced building PHP (Laravel) based applications.
- Flexible to work on different types of tasks and areas of our platform
- A self-starter, capable and willing to make decisions
- Passionate about web, new technologies and tools.
- Familiar with Laravel ecosystem - Vue.js, Tailwind.
- Have fun, enjoy and have the best-in-class sarcasm detector 😉