Posted 3 weeks ago
⚠️ UK only. Your application will be automatically rejected otherwise
Work for a company that cares about the humans behind the tech.
At Riverr we are confident advocates for using digital to reshape the human experience for good.
As a key component to the LAB Group, we believe Riverr people should do what they love and love what they do. So we invest in the vigorous innovators, technical intellectuals, and architects of change - those passionate about creating beautiful digital experiences using hardcore technology.
Our award-winning team of creative, technology and strategy specialists enjoy a number of benefits, including flexible working options including a 4-day work week, remote working for that ultimate work-life-balance, Private Healthcare through Vitality, a day off for your birthday and an annual training budget to invest in your personal development.
You’ll form part of the Riverr development team, working on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
Are you interested in being part of our journey? We need your curious and creative mindset, and we’re currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our team.
You will work alongside an enthusiastic, creative, technical team who are not afraid to push boundaries and get out of their comfort zones.
If you love all things digital, have a passion for technology and are constantly scratching up your skills, then this could be the role for you.
Our Technical stack:
Our Frontend Developer MUST be:
● An eye for detail and a passion for the visual side of front-end development.
● Passionate about responsive design and have an eye for detail, to be able to create applications that match the provided visuals.
● Very comfortable with client-side architecture and the use of HTML5 semantics.
● Aware of up to date WCAG guidelines and other global accessibility standards.
● Very familiar with one or more design patterns, design systems, component-based design, atomic design, and responsive design.
● Comfortable with identifying and communicating necessary design changes to meet AA compliance requirements.
● Experienced with build tools such as Webpack, Gulp 4 & rollup.
● Comfortable with testing created code across a range of platforms & devices, both emulated and physical.
● Competent at testing their code, and working with QA teams.
● Able to provide references as an experienced Frontend Developer or similar role
● Willing to learn new skills and technologies, be out of their comfort zone and be excited by the art of the possible.
● Keen and able to communicate clearly and articulately with internal team members and external clients.
● Able to prove developing highly performant web applications.
● Able to mentor other developers and enforce code quality standards across a team of developers.
● Able to lead projects when required and take ownership of the quality of output produced by the team.
Technical skills and experience: Our Frontend Dev would ideally:
● Have experience consuming data via API’s from Headless CMS systems such as Contentful or Contentstack.
● Have experience with conducting an accessibility audit to AA levels of compliance.
● Have experience writing technical documentation.
● Have some experience writing test automation scripts.
You have a maker mindset: you are creative and love working with creative people.
You are not afraid to get out of your comfort zone, fail and learn, share what you learn, and always be curious about better ways and new technology!
You are a problem solver and an innovator. In your pursuit of perfectly polished solutions, you aren’t afraid to speak up about new ideas so that as a team we deliver what is best for our clients and the project.
You jump in with both feet. You’re courageous. You ask questions and communicate what you think.
- For you, it’s not about resources, it’s about resourcefulness. You have the initiative, energy and drive to make things happen.
Do you have a curious, growth mindset and are you interested in being part of our team at the top of their game? Apply now!
You can apply direct via our website or send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] , stating why you think you are the ideal candidate for the role and how you think you could help us on our journey.
Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the digital industry tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at LAB Group, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, and this is at the heart of what we value as an organisation. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think you tick all the boxes of the job description. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles! Our People team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process, so please do flag if you need any additional support. Your information will be kept confidential according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).