French Market Freelance Copywriter for Performance Marketing
We offer a 4 day week (Mondays off) for 80% salary
Posted 2 weeks ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Europe
A better planet with every search - Ecosia, the search engine that plants trees, is one of the world's largest social businesses and the first B Corporation in Germany. As part of our mission to cultivate a more environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable world, we are planting and protecting forests by enabling people to channel their everyday actions into environmental good. So far our 20 million users have planted over 170 million trees. Our reach is expanding as we continue to grow and plant native and biodiverse trees worldwide!
We are looking for performance marketing copywriters who can work with our marketing team on a freelance basis. The position is open to writers for the French market.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Write copy for display ads, social media ads, and more.
- Write and edit scripts for online video ads on various platforms.
- Turn Ecosia’s stories into compelling copy and concepts geared towards paid performance.
- Work with our paid and creative teams to optimize copy based on performance.
- Optimize copy based on campaign goals - conversion, awareness, engagement, etc.
- Attend ideation and conceptualization sessions and help us come up with creative ideas for digital ads and paid performance creatives.
- Localize copy/language and storylines to fit market-specific paid campaigns.
YOUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE:
- Proven experience as a copywriter for performance marketing and digital paid campaigns.
- Proven experience in writing scripts for online video ads.
- Ability to flex script writing and editing for video in multiple formats as well as online platforms.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of online platforms and new media.
- Knowledge of performance marketing tactics and strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of the market you’ll be writing for.
- Native-level French language skills as well as excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Ability to flex copy, and adjust language and tone for different audiences.
- Exceptional communication skills in English.
Work for a purpose!
Instead of working for an additional million to a CEO’s annual bonus, you'll add millions of trees for the planet you live on
Your work will be used daily by millions of people across the globe
- A fair compensation package that reflects your skills and experience
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are constantly working on improving it:
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone, from any background, can do their best work
We are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity
We stay true to our mission together with ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place
- We are constantly working on improving it and welcome feedback
- 10 questions for Ecosia’s Founder and CEO
If you’re living with a disability, illness, and/or neurodiversity or are primary caregivers, feel free to let us know how we can adjust and support your application process. For instance, we can provide different tools, interview formats, or more time for assignments.