Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Canada ⚠️
Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact in society.
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Systems Manager to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for an outgoing, and data focused person who is passionate about the end to end experience. You are a person with a knack for details, and you’re motivated by helping our internal team, external customers and stakeholders.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building rapport with internal and external stakeholders. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Systems Manager to join our team! Reporting to our Director of Finance, you’ll be responsible for managing the finance technology stack.
As a key member of our Finance department, we’ll be looking to you to collaborate with the team to ensure our finance technology systems operate smoothly and efficiently.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and own the core financial technology strategy, roadmap, and business architecture.
- Lead vendor selection, negotiate contracts and manage ongoing vendor relationships.
- Partner with finance leaders, process owners and third-party vendors to develop and articulate detailed business requirements for key financial applications: including but not limited to technical design, data integration & migration, system configuration, issue resolution, integration & user testing, technical documentation, security standards implementation, system training.
- Lead financial systems implementation, integration, maintenance, and provide training and post-implementation support to the user community.
- Ensure financial systems comply with relevant regulatory requirements, industry standards and internal controls.
- Monitor system performance and data integrity, promptly addressing any issues or discrepancies.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within financial systems and implement changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the Procurity Product Development lifecycle, exemplifying the ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) through strong business partnership
- Act as the thought leader for finance in coordinating the execution of major technology transformation and deployment, staying up to date with leading finance technology trends.
- Mentor and coach a broader team on advanced technology applications to promote innovation and drive transformation.
- Other related duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, information systems, or a related field; master's degree preferred, and CPA is an asset.
- 7+ years of proven experience in financial systems management, Netsuite implementation and administration expertise is required, and experience in implementing other ERP systems (SAP, Workday, etc.) and related integration is an asset.
- Expert in the technical aspects of analytics, data science and statistical methodologies, data management is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of financial processes, accounting principles, and reporting standards.
- Process-oriented with strong Project Management skills and ability to define workflows, plan, execute, and document, PPM is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Familiarity with data governance, compliance, and security best practices.
- High level of attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in interacting and collaborating with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
- Base Salary Range: $104,000 - $156,000 (This range is dependent on experience and not inclusive of any bonus, commission, benefits or equity that might exist in your total compensation package.)
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you! We really want to get to know you and why you're great for the role. Please avoid including your picture and age on your resume.
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out: