Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Romania ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What you’ll do
As Financial Analyst in Group Reporting within the global FP&A team, you work closely with numerous stakeholders and your colleagues to fulfil and optimize internal management reporting requirements. You are constantly servicing our internal clients by also having a keen eye on quality and efficiency of the processes, and making suggestions for or driving the improvements of such processes.
The Financial Analyst in Group Reporting helps drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports, where you communicate these results to managers and often provide suggestions based on your findings.
- Responsible for group reporting deliverables including involvement in improvement initiatives;
- Work with various stakeholders (Business Partners, Accounting, Systems) to make sure the financial close process runs as smoothly as possible;
- Identify data quality issues and follow up on these with the different departments;
- Make the reporting output and controls more standardized and reusable, avoiding exceptions per business line;
- Design business analyses and data reporting systems for use throughout the department;
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy;
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout;
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports;
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points;
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers;
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends;
- Liaise with auditors;
- Periodic preparations of reporting deliverables for shareholder reporting requirements;
- Support onboardings, (ad-hoc) requests and change projects.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 5 years of experience, have hands-on experience as a financial or business analyst
- Chartered accountant, ACCA, CPA or equivalent a plus
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, and a demonstrable hands-on experience of applying accounting principles is essential
- Experience in NetSuite a plus; strong with MS Excel, and affinity with IT systems
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Sheets also a plus
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use intermediate (minimum requirement) to advanced features of Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, charts, as well as handle and manipulate large amounts of data
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Stakeholder management skills
- Hands-on Microsoft Excel skills and experience in ERP software programs
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills
Your colleagues would say:
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, able to act on his own convictions, also when risks are involved.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate the results of your analyses is critical and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers.
Mambu’s future We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
Your future We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our Career Site.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS