Financial Accountant part-time for Swiss and German books
Posted 1 week ago
Cloudmaven is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Financial Accountant on part-time basis to support our growing consultancy in the ERP business.
As Financial Accountant, you assume responsibility for our internal accounting as well as on a consolidated level. You both record and review financial transactions for two legal entities with about 1000 transaction lines per month each (2000 transaction lines for 2 entities) as well as present the monthly reports to the management team.
The role offers the opportunity to run and own accounting for two small legal entities in Switzerland and Germany on brand-new cloud accounting systems. Whilst recording a manageable number of transactions yourself, you are significantly involved in the reporting and interpretation of the numbers in order to ultimately provide the financial overview required by management for meaningful decisions.
What you will be responsible for:
- end-to-end accounting for multiple books: recording and reviewing ~350 transactions/ ~2000 lines per month for 2 entities.
- import of monthly payroll prepared by external party.
- monthly period closure.
- VAT reconciliation (filings locally).
- preparing Balance Sheet, P&L, Cashflow Statement and Forecast.
What you will be involved in in the process:
- mastering two of the most advanced Cloud ERP systems along with integrated apps for automating subledger processes in both invoicing as well as procurement;
- interfacing with trustees and fiduciaries sharing their insights and knowledge in local accounting standards;
- working with senior management, that advise customers on financial management themselves in line of the business
- general insight into ERP processes – the heart of any business and perhaps the operations area most complex and difficult to master