DCA Virtual Business Support
Imagine this... It's 8 am, you sit down to start your workday, and you open your inbox to find 81 unopened emails. You're leaving today at noon for a retreat, and immediately, your eye catches two issues that are urgent. How will you accomplish everything you need to before it is time to go? This is where your #VASuperhero swoops in to save the day. Your Virtual Assistant handles the two urgent situations, attends to your client's needs, and works through all 81 emails - returning your inbox to zero. They schedule a couple of meetings for when you return and even map out the best route for you to take when you leave for your trip at noon. Now, doesn't that feel easy? Reach out to DCA Virtual Business Support if you are in need of your own #VASuperhero! Our services go beyond administrative support. We also offer creative assistance, such as social media management, graphic design, and website support, for your growing business. Let us help you create and sustain a thriving workspace! Our Services Include: Virtual Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant: inbox management, scheduling, research, assist with the sales process, order fulfillment, task and workflow assistance Creative: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Blogs, Newsletters Technical: Podcast and Video Editing Marketing: Landing Pages, Funnels Websites: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
DCA Virtual Business Support serves small business owners nationwide, and the keys to our success are our dedicated Virtual Assistants. We provide key administrative support to small business owners as they grow their companies.
Our VAs are bright, confident, and articulate individuals. They are self-directed, expert multi-taskers, and detailed oriented with an acute sense of deadlines. They are calm when immersed in chaos, and they are diligent about finding win-win situations by applying their problem-solving and diplomacy skills.
This is a Work From Home, W2 position with merit-based raises and opportunities to advance within the company. All candidates must be eligible to work in the US and provide documentation as required by law for the I9 and EVerify systems. Additionally, you will need to be available to work at least 20 hours per week that correlate with business hours.
What you can expect as a team member of DCA Virtual Business Support:
- Tasks and projects in a variety of online and web-based platforms.
- A fast-moving environment. Our clients are very busy, and you will be supporting 3 - 5 clients on average.
- Working within MS Office or G-Suite with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets, Docs, and Slides. Additionally, working within the companion calendar systems.
- You will be utilizing newsletter systems, CRMs, and Project Management systems.
- Provide effective communication, both written and verbally, with our team and clients.
- You will have an opportunity to WOW your clients with these superpowers: attention to detail, organizational skills, and understanding of how your work supports the client's big picture.
- Internet - Wired internet connection, connected to your DSL or Cable Modem (No WiFi connectivity).
- Internet Download Speed - Minimum 5.0 Mbps or faster.
- Internet Upload Speed - Minimum 3.0 Mbps or faster.
- Processor - Dual-Core or higher.
- Memory - 4 GB of RAM or better.
- Operating System - Windows 10 or better. Ability to install Windows 10 on Mac.
- Browsers - Google Chrome (latest version) or Internet Explorer 11 of Microsoft Edge (latest version.)
- Camera - Built-in or external enabled.
- Sound - Must have speakers and a microphone or headset with these capabilities.
More About Our Company
At DCA Virtual Business Support, we respect people. We believe that everyone is deserving of the same opportunities, freedoms, and human rights.
We believe in small businesses and the families they support. We are dedicated to helping small business owners reach the growth they dream of and exceed their goals.