Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Montreal, Canada ⚠️
Reports to: Lead Environment Artist
Permanent – Full-Time
What you will do
- Take charge of the environment of a game level;
- Creation of models and textures for architectural and organic environments;
- Composition of game scenes, both architectural and organic;
- Participate in the research of references corresponding to the art direction;
- Ensure the consistency of the environment art with the art direction;
- Collaborate closely with design to support the narration and resolve challenges;
- Be a point person for artistic and technical support to the junior(s) and mid-level artist(s) who work on the team;
- Maintenance of memory budget and good performances.
What you bring
- Intermediate 2 years and at least 1 published titles in video games, as a Environment Artist; Senior 5 years old and at least 2 titles published in video games, AAA quality, as a Environment Artist;
- University or college degree in 3D Art, or relevant experience;
- Experience creating objects or environments with 3D software;
- Excellent knowledge of Zbrush and Substance Painter;
- Experience creating textures and manipulating shaders;
- Knowledge of Substance Designer a plus;
- Good technical/artistic balance.
Even better if you have
- Ability to adapt art to the art direction;
- Good sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Team player;
- Good management of tasks and priorities.
Why join us?
- **Flexible work schedule:**because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- **Hybrid work:**because we have adapted to the new reality;
- **Access to Groupe insurance:**To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- **Access to Groupe RRSPs:**we think about your future;
- **Access to a telemedicine service for the family:**to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- **Bonus system:**we recognize the work accomplished
Come and create emotion with us!