Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Who We Are
At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are moving fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
GoLinks is democratizing our proven tools for internal knowledge sharing, and we are excited to be growing our sales team! We are seeking multiple Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who will partner with our Account Executives (AEs) to source Enterprise-sized SaaS business opportunities.
You will be responsible for owning the early stages of the sales process. This will require selling the value of our solution to top prospects by addressing their needs and demonstrating the benefits of GoLinks.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with AEs to qualify and pursue cold (and warm) opportunities, and develop a strong demo pipeline using a variety of outbound methods.
- Identify top prospects and leads through diligent market research and sharing market feedback with the team.
- Provide exceptional experience to prospects during the sales process.
- Track, analyze, and refine ways to improve campaigns and the sales process.
- Represent GoLinks at events and conferences to network and establish leads.
Who you are
- 8+ months of SDR experience. You have worked in a similar role (preferably in software) and understand the core responsibilities to generate leads for sales.
- Strong communicator. You communicate clearly over email and phone. You are able to write effectively over email, and can think on your feet over the phone to manage unexpected questions with ease.
- Quick learner and highly adaptable. You have a strong interest in the tech industry and sales. You can pick up on new concepts quickly, thrive in a quickly-changing environment, and are able to adapt easily to new processes, technology, and ways of thinking.
- Driven, resilient, and results-oriented. You enjoy healthy competition, have grit, and do not let objections and rejections get in your way of achieving what you’ve set out to accomplish. You find ways to keep yourself motivated and optimistic regardless of any roadblocks.
- Nimble and agile. We’re in our early stages as a platform and company. We value team members who can move fast, fail forward, and be data-driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
The annual base salary for this role is $55,000 USD, with uncapped commission and on-target earnings of $75,000 USD. As a remote-first company, we take a geographically-neutral approach to compensation and set our US-based range based on job function and level, regardless of location. GoLinks’ total compensation package for full-time employees include equity, and extensive benefits and perks as listed below.
Our benefits and perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between