The economic climate has rapidly increased the already growing consumer adoption of ecommerce and Signifyd is helping businesses serve their online customers with greater confidence. Signifyd is looking to grow its Enterprise new business team and we are looking for strategic sellers and business executives who seek to establish mutually beneficial partnerships with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world.
This is a senior position, expected to routinely interact with C-level decision makers both internally, and with prospective new clients. If you have experience in a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis, and thrive in front of customers, please consider this role. We are specifically looking for experience in any of the following roles: Strategic Selling, Product Management, or Sales Engineering.
We are seeking highly creative problem-solvers who can develop and clearly communicate novel business solutions to complex business needs. To do this you enjoy putting ideas into digestible materials to move the business of ecommerce forward. The ideal candidate will comprehend the nuances of the Signifyd platform and close the feedback loop to our product and marketing teams in order to continuously improve our own business while helping others grow theirs.
You will collaborate with CFOs, CMOs, ecommerce leaders and fraud and risk experts, so clear communication skills are required, with the ability to build on ideas in real time. You’ll manage the deal process and lead a multidisciplinary team of Signifyers and will be responsible for driving business activities that result in successful deployments of our platform. This is a new business role and meeting numbers-based goals is required, but we are looking for consultative experts who are driven by building creative solutions, expanding their networks and driving business and ideas forward.
What to expect in your role:
- Work directly with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to solving their problems
- Manage new prospect engagements from introduction, to platform application, to closing the partnerships.
- Work together with our business development team to manage the sales pipeline and deliver presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Represent Signifyd at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key constituents in the space
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Signifyd solution
- Provide strategic direction and critical thinking as we continue to expand globally
- We are looking for 5+ years Strategic Selling in the e-commerce, risk, or fraud space OR previous experience in a technical role (Solutions/Sales Engineer, Product Manager, etc.) that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought.
- Natural analytical ability with a strong passion for persuasion
- A deep interest in quantifying the qualitative
- Terrific written and verbal communication skills as well as superior interpersonal skills
- A natural inclination towards problem-solving, is resourceful, and thrives off of autonomy
- Communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the C-suite
- Must be located within NYC area or remote within Central or Mountain timezone
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Talkspace Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag