Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that scammers may tr y to impersonate Digible by reaching out regarding job opportunities. All correspondence will come from the digible.com email domain, and w e will never ask you for bank account information, checks, or other sensitive information as part of our hiring process . If you are unsure, please email [email protected] with questions.
Privately owned and operated, Digible was founded in 2017 with a mission to bring sophisticated digital marketing solutions to the multifamily industry. We offer a comprehensive suite of digital services as well as a predictive analytics platform, Fiona, that is the first of its kind.
At Digible, Inc. we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, transparent, and authentic culture. These values are pervasive throughout every step of a Digible employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our weekly All Hands Transparency Round-up, values are at the heart of working at Digible.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Digible.
We are looking for an engineering leader to support the Engineering team responsible for our core products and solutions. You will play a crucial role in leading and shaping the team, setting direction and roadmap, and being a key member of our leadership team.
The role requires a mix of strategic and tactical skills; setting the team up for success through the growth phase into the maturity phase, partnering with Product, and the ability to lead through influence across the organization.
As a team, we come from many different backgrounds, countries, and fields of education. We strongly believe this diversity and agility has helped us build an inclusive and empathetic environment, and we are looking forward to adding your perspective!
You’ll love this job if you:
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Create high performing teams focused on solving business problems
- Want your stakeholders to rave about your team
- Celebrate watching your team learn, grow, and succeed against ambitious goals
- Enjoy digging into the technical details
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- Foster a customer focus and Product Mindset within the team
- Mentor and coach a team of 10 engineers, facilitating and championing their growth
- Engage and retain a high performing engineering team
- Ensure successful delivery against the team’s commitments
- Organize and oversee engineering roadmaps and key projects
- Influence technical designs and ensure alignment with strategic goals
- Drive organization-wide improvements to our process and engineering culture
You should have:
- 8-10+ years of engineering experience, with at least 3 years in management roles
- Experience in both small (50-150) and medium-to-large (500+) companies, demonstrating the ability to adapt to dynamic environments
- Proven track record in leading product engineering teams and collaborating effectively with Product Managers and Designers
- Strong management skills, with experience in hiring and performance management
- Outcome-oriented approach, aligning team happiness with business outcomes
- Ability to identify and focus on areas of greatest impact for the team and business
- Excellent communication skills, high emotional intelligence; adept at adapting style to different audiences
- Experience with software design and architecture, with the ability to anticipate and proactively address potential issues with proposed designs
Digible Core Values:
- Authenticity - The commitment to be steadfast and genuine with our actions and communication toward everyone we touch.
- Curiosity - The belief that a deep and fundamental curiosity (the "why") in our work is vital to company innovation and evolution.
- Focus - The collective will to remain completely devoted and ultimately accountable to our deliverables.
- Humility - The recognition and daily practice that "we" is always greater than "I".
- Happiness - The decision to prioritize passion and love for what we do above everything else.
Pay, perks, and such:
- Salary Range: $150,000 - $225,000
- 4-Day Work Week (32-hour work week)
- WFA (Work From Anywhere)
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- 3 weeks of PTO as well as Sick leave, and Bereavement
- 11 paid holidays (New Years Eve, New Years Day, MLK day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas)
- 401(k) + Match
- 75% employer paid health benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- We provide $75/ month reimbursement for Physical Wellness
- We provide $75/ month reimbursement for Mental Wellness
- $1000/year travel fund for employees who have been with Digible 3+ years
- Monthly subscription for Financial Wellness Coaching
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- Company provided Lunches and Snacks for in-office employees
- Employee Development Program
- Access to learning tools such as PluralSight, Coursera, etc
- Training Budget
- IP & Patent Program