Eastern Regional Director of Business DevelopmentQwick
Posted 4 weeks ago
Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Qwick’s Regional Director of Business Development will lead a team of Business Development Managers within a defined territory to achieve our revenue goals. You will be instrumental in helping to define our outside sales strategy, managing and mentoring a talented team, and executing on our growth plan.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and love working with smart, motivated teams, keep reading.
You’ll be a great fit if you like to:
- Recruit, hire, and train talented sales teams
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Set sales goals and provide feedback based on achievements
- Set sales strategy and communicate individual sales focus by market based on TAM
- Attend business pitches with team members
- Guide team on local organizations to penetrate
- Assess sales process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Support development of individual goals and assign territories for team members
- Provide sales forecasting monthly, quarterly, annually
- Review, redline and negotiate contracts
- Make decisions based on data and metrics
- Promote a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Manage day-to-day requirements of team
- Execute on-going communications with the team
- Assess individual performance and provide feedback regularly
Requirements and qualifications
- BS Degree and 5+ years of sales experience, 3+ in a sales management role, preferably in a tech or startup environment
- Proven success as an individual sales contributor and sales team manager
- Natural leader who can motivate teams and build customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Great with making decisions based on data
- Customer Service focus with ability to creatively problem solve
- Excellent collaborator with cross functional teams; humble & earns credibility and respect easily
- Ability to support team with negotiating and consultative selling
- Hospitality, F&B, and staffing experience a plus
- Tech savvy (This is a technology marketplace)
- Ability to multitask
- Must currently live in one of our Eastern U.S. markets
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.