Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands ⚠️
About the job
Are you passionate about fashion and luxury brands? Join SACLÀB as an e-Commerce Manager and be part of our marketing team focusing on promoting our company’s products through branding, advertising, content creation, sales support, and analytics! At SACLÀB, we have one common goal in mind: expanding the prominence of SACLÀB in the luxury space.
We are seeking a hard-working and self-motivated individual who is passionate about leading the marketing team, improving the customer experience, and utilizing technology to drive online sales. You will directly report to our CEO and be a member of our dynamic, multicultural team located in Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- Managing and optimizing the online store’s user experience, ensuring a seamless customer journey
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive online sales growth and increase conversion rates
- Overseeing the development and implementation of online marketing campaigns to drive traffic and conversions
- Leading and managing the marketing team to create and execute effective digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media advertising, and influencer marketing
- Monitoring and analyzing e-commerce metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Developing and managing relationships with third-party vendors, such as web developers, digital marketing agencies, and logistics partners
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of the platform
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices, identifying opportunities for innovation and differentiation
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in e-commerce management and driving online sales growth, preferably from a corporate environment
- Strong understanding of e-commerce technology and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in branding, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful brand strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience in leading and managing a team, with the ability to inspire, motivate, and empower team members
- Experience with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail & great time management skills
- Passionate about the dynamic environment of startups
What can we offer you?
By joining SACLÀB, Europe’s only marketplace for pre-owned luxury handbags, you will become a part of our dynamic, creative, and innovative team in which all employees are respected and treated equally. As we have offices both in Munich and Amsterdam, you’ll work alongside inclusive, open-minded, and international colleagues. You will have space and the possibility to impact internal processes and bring in your knowledge and ideas.
Additionally, you can count with:
🏡 4-day working week!
🏢 Beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (Prinsengracht)
💻 Work with MacBook laptop
💪🏼 Subsidized Gym-Abo
📚 Professional development budget
🥳 Regular company events – such as Thirsty Thursdays!
👶 Parental policies
🌏 Relocation assistance
Who are we?
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find and waiting-list designer handbags by Hermès, Chanel, Dior and Bottega Veneta. SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stück. Currently, we have established offices in both Amsterdam and Munich, serving customers in over 20 countries worldwide.
At SACLÀB, our goal is to expand our prominence in the luxury fashion industry by providing an unparalleled platform for buying and selling pre-owned designer bags. As a company, we are committed to sustainability and responsible business practices by extending the lifecycle of luxury handbags and reducing waste through our circular economy approach.
Join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the industry with our innovative approach to secondhand luxury handbags and make a positive impact on the environment. Together, we can contribute to a more sustainable future for fashion.
For further information about our company and products,