Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the UK ⚠️
Purpose of Position
Our Global Finance Systems team strives to make the work day better for all Awinners, while keeping an eye on the cost, security and manageability aspects of a modern finance systems landscape. At the core of this landscape is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
If you enjoy solving business problems with technology, and like working with different cultures and meeting people from around the world, this position is a great opportunity for you. Join our team in Berlin, London, Spain, Italy, Warsaw, São Paulo (and more) – you can choose.
This role is great for someone who is seeking:
- Wide variety of tasks spanning finance and technology
- You get to engage with multiple technologies in the Microsoft stack
- Career path leading to D365 Consultant or Solution Architect
- Respond to and solve support requests concerning finance systems
- Train end users to use the systems effectively
- Identify unnecessary manual processes that can be automated
- Contribute to technical system design
Skills & Expertise
- You are able to deliver solutions that work
- D365 Finance functional skills, covering AR, AP, FA, Bank, Data Management
- Intermediate to expert understanding of finance processes, ideally you have worked as an accountant or controller
- Communication skills and empathy
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.