Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. We believe that every retailer will need e-commerce to power their business in the future, and to do that effectively they need Bolt. In order for this mission to come true, we need to be smart about our go-to-market approach. That’s where you come in!
Are you passionate about storytelling with data? Great with turning data into insights? Love working in hyper-growth startups? Enjoy building & nurturing teams? Then come build with us!
We’re looking to hire a Director, Revenue Analytics and Insights who will be responsible for developing a new central Revenue Analytics & Insights department. This data team will generate standardized reports, perform analysis and provide insights on all aspects of revenue, emerging business models, and go-to-market strategies. This is a truly unique opportunity to join the Revenue Operations team just as we’re heading into our next phase of growth. So bring your big ideas on how to build it out and let’s bolt!
What makes you a great fit for this role
- You have a relentless curiosity, a passion for creative problem-solving of complex challenges, and a proven record leading and developing high performing teams
- You're willing to roll up your sleeves and have experience handling challenges around multiple sources of truth, BI tool sprawl, data governance, target/quota setting and territory carving
- You creatively approach problems using data analytics and have subject matter expertise in the Ecommerce industry
- You apply your deep analytic skills, strong business judgment, and focus on our core business inputs and be a critical partner to our sales and marketing leaders as you help them prioritize initiatives, identify gaps in process and performance, and remove barriers to execution.
- You have sound program management skills and experience driving key insights for the business across the customer journey
- You understand leading indicators of sustained growth and develop a framework to align organization on investment priorities
- You partner well with both technical & business teams to Implement & drive creation of BI roadmaps and execution plans
- You have the proven ability to measure performance, including predictive modeling & analytics, that cultivate effective strategic decision-making by senior sales and marketing leadership
- 7+ years experience transforming data into actionable insights to drive revenue
- Demonstrated success in building healthy Analytics programs, or other like programs, from the ground up
- Strong story-telling ability, connecting disparate data sources and influencing stakeholders across functions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment, and able to juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling
- Experience with Salesforce is a must. Familiarity with other selling and CRM and GTM Intelligence tools such as Marketo, Outreach, Gong, 6Sense, Full Circle, Clari, Insight Squared, and other GTM tools are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for executive-level audiences, both technical and non-technical audiences, including structuring and presenting executive summaries to steering committees with relevant success criteria
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities ability to break down complex ideas into simple & manageable segments, troubleshoot data issues, and see issues to resolution
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (e.g Looker, Metabase, Tableau), databases (e.g. Redshift/BigQuery) and ETL tools (Fivetran, Hightouch, etc) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Cell & Wifi stipend
- Work from home stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Virtual team events
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.