Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Role Overview The right candidate will develop strategies across the funnel aimed at prospect nurturing, product education, retention, and churn prevention using segmentation and customer insights that meet defined objectives. You work closely with the growth and product organizations, data science team, and creative team. Most importantly, you will have an appetite for innovation that improves the customer experience, creates personalization at scale, and delivers positive business outcomes.
Functions of the Role
- Directing and overseeing the CRM strategic roadmap, including the strategy, implementation, and optimization of customer journeys and nurture campaigns that pull customers into the funnel and keep them engaged throughout using email, SMS, Push, and future channels.
- Overseeing that we are maximizing the full capabilities of our CRM environment (most notably Iterable platform) and other MarTech tools through a partnership with various teams, and consistently reviewing tools or methods to improve and optimize how we engage with our professionals and businesses.
- Driving our audience segmentation and lead campaign management strategies, providing strategic recommendations on how to further personalize customer engagement through data, propensity models, and consumer insights that maximize our ROI and customer engagement scores.
- Ensuring cohesion between strategy and operations with all digital assets and methods of engagement; ensuring campaigns and digital efforts are aligned, consistent, and fully tracked, allowing us to analyze and report efforts throughout our customer’s entire lifecycle and financial reporting models.
- Leading and manage cross-functional teams and partner/vendor relationships, including future recruiting and training, while educating the organization on CRM best practices.
- Proactively advises leadership on performance and develops plans for increased ROI based on CRM data insights and facts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing. Computer Science, Communication, or similar fields.
- 4-6 years of direct experience with managing and leveraging marketing CRM applications.
- Experience with mobile marketing technology for Push Marketing, in-app marketing, SMS, MMS, and mobile optimization.
- Experience leading teams that create engaging customer journeys leveraging Marketing Automation Software.
- Strong understanding of B2C direct marketing strategy and tactics required, preferably in email and SMS marketing for hospitality, food & beverage, or e-commerce company
- Track record of developing data-driven multi-channel campaigns resulting in solid business results.
- Experience with creating/implementing audience and segmentation strategies.
- Understanding of the latest data privacy requirements including GDPR, CCPA, iOS updates, and implications on analytics.
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate complex data and technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders and non-technical staff.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong urge to drive innovation.
- Iterable and Twilio experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, and/or XML is a plus
- Experience with email design and rendering a plus
- Located in Phoenix, AZ
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.