Feathr provides a modern digital marketing software solution for associations, nonprofits, credit unions, and event organizations. We unify our customer's marketing efforts with on platform including website analytics, targeted digital advertising, influencer marketing, and more.
Feathr is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Gainesville, with over 1500 international clients (majority are based in London, NYC, and DC). Our people are what make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in, develop deep empathy for our customers, and accelerate Feathr's growth!
Digital Campaign Manager:
Salary $51,000k base + up to $6,000 bonus per year based on Services Team Goals
Health, dental, vision, 4-day work week, Summr and Wintr breaks, paid vacation + Unlimited sick time
The Digital Campaign Manager at Feathr serves as the backbone of the Services Team, responsible for executing, launching, and reporting the ad mockup process from start to finish for all Services packages sold to our clients. This individual will be working closely with our clients in the events, nonprofits, and association spaces, along with Feathr’s Designers and Strategists. The Digital Campaign Manager will report directly to a Team Lead on the Services Team.
Your Experience + Skills
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing, campaign management, or project management role
- 1+ years of Marketing experience. Alternatively hold a relevant degree or certification
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing problems in a professional setting
- Experience owning and managing a project (not necessarily “project management” experience
- )Adept at project management, software use, and maximizing technology
- Typing speed > 50 WPM
- Data and Numbers oriented - You are able to review data, analyze the results, and extrapolate recommended next steps. You can turn data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations.
- Organized and excellent time management skills - You’re comfortable getting your ducks, crows, and ravens in a row in a deadline-driven environment.
- Positive attitude - In a fast-paced and unpredictable environment, you focus on the solutions and have a keen eye for process and product improvements.
- Self-starter - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute; unafraid to ask questions.
- Collaborative - You communicate and problem solve with colleagues across other functions.
- Adaptable - When you experience an unexpected and rapid change, you quickly switch focus to your new priority without delay.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - You practice clear, precise, compelling communication that is tailored to your audience
- Autonomously manage 40+ active digital campaign projects and customer relationships in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Coordinate the creative mockup process with designers to develop landing pages, banners, and email for campaigns.
- Report on campaign data to tell a cohesive story.
- Optimize campaigns and ensure results are on pace with client goals.
- Troubleshoot bugs and technical issues with support team.
- Project manage customer projects from start-to-finish using.
- Communicating with the customer as needed to complete deliverables.
- Contribute ideas in meetings and run experiments with the support of your lead to validate new customer segments, use-cases, best practices, and processes.
Base salary for this position is Salary $51,000k base per year dependent on experience and credentials, with the possibility of earning up to an additional $6,000 per year based on Services Team Goal. In addition, you’ll receive health/dental/vision insurance, and other benefits like a professional development budget, office food, and social events, not to mention being a part of a supportive and motivated team.
This position is based full-time in our Gainesville, FL office. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly innovative population and an attainable standard of living. That said, for more experienced candidates, we are open to accommodating remote work in nearby Florida cities (with your first week of training being in the Gainesville office, then weekly visits to the office for training, team activities, or key company meetings).
As a part of our commitment to creating a fair, equitable, and positive interview experience for all candidates, we offer full transparency of our interview stages to give applicants an idea of the time and effort involved. Additionally, each interview stage consists of standardized questions and rubrics with a scoring system to ensure a consistent and fair assessment practice of all candidates.
Application Screen - The Talent Acquisition Specialist reviews and follows up with all applicants. Candidates at this stage are assessed based on the requirements outlined in the job post.
Information Screening - The Talent Acquisition Specialist will invite candidates that move forward to a 15-minute virtual interview. This conversation will be focused on relevant work experience, compensation, role overview, and answering any questions the candidate has.
Work Assignment - Candidates will be given a work assignment prompt to complete a project that is relevant to the work they can expect in the role. The completion of the assignment should not take more than 90 minutes, and candidates are given multiple days to work on the project.
Hiring Manager Interview - 1 hour virtual meeting with the Hiring Manager to answer role-specific questions and review the work assignment.
Panel Interview - 1 hour interview with two to three key members of the team. This interview will dive deeper into the role, technical knowledge, and requirements of the position.
Reference Check - At this time, we will reach out to candidates’ references. This is also the opportunity for candidates to provide any additional information or context if there are concerns surrounding their background check. Feathr believes candidates that have made it to this point in the interview process are truly talented individuals, and so we are open to dialoguing background screens before turning away candidates that have consistently excelled through the interview process.
Offer - The Talent Acquisition Specialist will reach out with the details of the offer to discuss with the candidate. After all the details of the informal offer are finalized, the candidate will receive their formal offer. At this time, we will run the background check.
If you require accommodations or assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please submit a request via this C andidate Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
Healthcare and Personal:
We offer full vision and dental, life and 99% medical coverage from top providers keeping you and your family in the best shape.
In lieu of observing federal holidays, Feathr offers a 4-day workweek, unlimited sick time, 10 PTO days upon hire, a Summr and Wintr break, and parental leave.You can read more about Feathr's decision to move to a 4-day workweek here.
Like every company, we have an acronym that conveys the most important aspects of the culture we strive to have, ours is PACTS:
Practicality: Am I incrementally improving something or delaying perfection?
Ambition: Am I staying in my comfort zone as opposed to learning and communicating what is necessary to solve the real challenges?
Clarity: Is my audience understanding what I’m communicating?
Trust: Am I being sincere and trusting others to do the same?
Service: Am I expecting more from myself than from others?
This acronym is only as useful as the integrity of the people who reference it and believe in it. Every person at Feathr will face challenges, the most important quality is a commitment to work through those challenges with self-awareness and honesty.
Office and Location:
After operating remotely throughout the pandemic for over a year, returning to the office, then transitioning back to a remote environment, Feathr has made the exciting decision to officially move to a hybrid work model before 2022. Currently, we are open to considering candidates within Gainesville, or a close enough distance to travel to the office as-needed. Requirements of in-person attendance are still being determined and will likely be established by department leaders for their team.
Feathr is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, if you think you’d drive value in this position, please apply.