Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Tallinn, Estonia ⚠️
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team! 🧙
Your primary focus will be spearheading our cloud infrastructure, while providing crucial support to our development team through CI/CD pipeline management. For this position, we're seeking candidates to be based in either Tallinn or Riga. You'll report directly to the Infrastructure Engineering Manager.
If you're ready to revolutionize tech in an exciting environment, this could be your perfect fit. Apply, and let's see if it fits your requirements!
Your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a multi-region cloud infrastructure, primarily focusing on AWS and EKS;
- Providing essential support to development teams by managing CI/CD pipelines and assisting with infrastructure configuration tasks;
- Maintaining optimal performance of infrastructure and services through diligent monitoring and proactive troubleshooting;
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to efficiently address deployment performance issues;
- Analyzing infrastructure utilization and implement proactive measures to alleviate bottlenecks;
- Developing and maintain automation and configuration management tools to streamline operations;
- Participating in the on-call rotation to address any urgent infrastructure issues promptly.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space in Tallinn or Riga downtown;
- Atmosphere flooded with humor and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 2+ years experience in Linux systems administration, CI/CD pipeline management, and cloud platforms like AWS or GCP is a must;
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus/Grafana and the GitOps approach, including tools like ArgoCD, is highly desired;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential for effective teamwork;
- A keen willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies is highly valued.
You get extra points for:
- Proficiency with Kubernetes and Helm;
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible;
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform;
- Knowledge of transactional databases such as MySQL/Postgres, including RDS.
Please do not see everything in this job ad as a "must have" but rather as a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on"
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.