Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
You will be joining the Sales Operations team to support our rapidly growing Sales org and to partner with Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to build a best-in-class Deal Desk function. You'll work across all elements of a sales process, and quote-to-cash lifecycle like quote creation, approvals, and deal structure.
What You'll Do
- Be an advocate with our global sales team to drive revenue, by helping them execute deals, and remove internal roadblocks.
- Act as a trusted sales guide for complex deal structures and terms that mutually benefit both our external customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ensure adherence to our pricing, quote-to-contract processes, and policies for our sales team.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of pricing models and recommend contract structures.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Finance and Legal to review for non-standard deal structures.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, special pricing, operations, and revenue policies for ad hoc troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations
- Review and analyze deal trends.
- Present findings and recommendations to leadership to adjust deal strategies to align with the company’s pricing strategy and strategic direction.
- Identify options to enhance and streamline systems and processes (e.g., bugs and gaps that could be automated) and work with relevant teams to have them fixed.
- Ensure proper approvals are obtained about deal structure such as discounts, payment terms, and special licensing terms.
- Prepare and maintain existing documentation around the Deal Desk’s internal and external processes.
What You'll Bring
- Experience using Salesforce. CPQ Experience is a plus.
- Prior experience navigating deal cycles and problem-solving deal structures.
- Track record of partnering with cross-functional teams such as Legal, Sales, and Finance to implement new processes and improve existing workflows.
- Health insurance-employee premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Dental insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Vision insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- 401(k) with employer match
- Short & Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Flex time off
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Telehealth access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].