Deal Capture Analyst - 2 year FTC
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Posted 1 month ago
What is the purpose of this role?
You will support the Deal Capture team with the development, improvement and automation of tools, systems and methodologies employed for the timely capture of accurate data flows for I&C Supply Group products into ETRM (and other relevant systems), and support in execution as required.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Assist in the development, maintenance and adapt processes and tools that support the capture of I&C Supply group contracts into relevant systems;
- Work with Deal Capture Team to identify process improvements, automation opportunities, and in supporting projects (including testing) in respect of the capturing of I&C Supply group contracts;
- Provide expertise and support to the Deal Capture team within I&C Supply (and other groups where required) to ensure the operational integrity of the capturing of I&C Supply contracts in relevant systems;
- Accurate entry of all I&C Supply group contracts into I&C Supply group systems and the associated data flows to ETRM (and other systems where relevant);
- Support team in development of tools and processes around newly structured deals/complex products, ensuring that current capabilities are leveraged, and key requirements are met efficiently.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
Graduate-level education or at least 1 year’s relevant industry experience;
Track record in developing and managing strong cross-business relationships;
- Excel knowledge to an Advanced level;
- Experience in SQL (Desirable).
Who are we?
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2022 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, remotely or a mix of remote/office. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 30 days per year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and non-contributory pension from month three;
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.