At Modo25 we all work a 4 day week, with a 3 day weekend – every weekend. We pay all our team members a competitive above market rate full-time salary and we are all paid London salary levels, whether we work in Leeds or from home!
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Leeds, UK ⚠️
We are actively looking for a Data Scientist to join our team at Modo25 and continue the product development of our global marketing intelligence platform ASK BOSCO®.
Using cutting edge data science, ASK BOSCO® takes basic inputs which collect data from trusted data partners and a list of competitors based on a retailer’s category. The machine learning then creates a portfolio of keywords that can make paid media channel budget recommendations.
We are looking for someone who wants to progress their career and is keen to learn from our proven and successful colleagues.
Within this role, you will be:
- building machine learning models in python and R with a commercial/ marketing focus.
- building and calibrating forecasts for thousands of marketing campaigns across all our clients
- optimising our client’s media spend across all their marketing channels
- developing models that assess a client’s performance in their competitive market
- able to communicate the “why” of how solutions function
- working closely across all areas of the business and use data science to create solutions to solve business problems
You’ll have experience and knowledge of the following:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- BSc or MSc or PhD in a STEM discipline
- Proven commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- Proven track record of taking initiative and working independently
- Shown leadership when finding solutions to problems using data
- Python, R, SQL
- Cloud computing
We can offer you a dynamic, friendly, forward-thinking work environment, a competitive salary, and great employee perks. Within this role you would be able to work from home or work in our Leeds-based office – the team are both UK-based and international.
We embrace flexible working, and everyone works a 4-day working week, we believe in working efficiently and effectively to have a longer weekend.
At Modo25/ASK BOSCO, everybody is invited with open arms.
We believe that fostering an inclusive and fair work environment is at the heart of our mission. As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.
We strive for a culture that celebrates and incorporates diverse backgrounds and experiences. To anyone who is reading this, regardless of who you are, we extend a warm and heartfelt welcome. We are thrilled to have you join us!
Back to Vacancies Team member benefitsWe want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include: 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week 23 days annual leave Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. Free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers) Flexible working Central Leeds office Electric Car scheme Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)