Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to erase the stigma of debt, disrupt a broken industry and define an entirely-new category of debt recovery - where the customer comes first!
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of 250 people who are changing the world of consumer debt recovery for good. At InDebted, you’ll find the most purpose driven and aligned team of people you’ll ever meet. We’re all here with one common vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
Our data team at InDebted focus on developing data science models, deriving BI insights and leveraging other data driven approaches to accelerate our disruption of the traditional debt collection industry.
By utilising the rich datasets we have accumulated from communicating with our customers via digital-first channels and other innovations, we are able to efficiently deliver significantly better collections performance results compared to our peers.
As part of our Research and Development team, you will work along our Engineering, and Product teams to support both our internal teams as well as clients.
About the Role
Reporting to the Analytics & Insights manager, we are now seeking a Data Analyst who will work remotely in the South of America to support our strategic clients in the US. #LI-Remote
What will you do day to day?
- Process and wrangle data such that data can be used for analysis
- Interpret data, analyse trends, draw conclusions and communicate insights
- Contribute to the development of data analysis processes, reporting processes and analytics dashboards
- Work with the Product team and other key stakeholders to prioritise business needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and relational databases (such as Snowflake)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with at least 1 programming language, preferably Python
- Experience with BI Tools, preferably Tableau
4DWW - Not a compressed working week, but actually work 4 days, be paid for 5
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity- Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave- We offer a trust based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote Work Stipend - A quarterly budget to spend on the items you need to create a working environment that supports your success and productivity
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.