Customer Support Specialist
Reports to: Head of Integrations
Location: Hybrid - 2-days on-site (Newmarket) 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As Technical Support Advisor you will be the go-to person for our technical engagement with the schools. You’ll ensure the Wonde software is installed correctly and assist stakeholders with all integration support and requirements.
Each day you’ll be provided with the opportunity to complete a diverse range of responsibilities and will have the autonomy and freedom to shape the role how you see fit.
You’ll work closely and be supported by the wider integrations team on how best to navigate your new role.
You need not worry about previous technical experience, we're looking for a people person, an individual who enjoys supporting others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact for any integrations queries and strive towards first-contact resolution, championing best practices
- Collaborate and partner with the schools to arrange appointments, complete integrations, and troubleshoot any issues
- Nurture existing relationships to ensure stakeholders are fully supported and maximising their partnership with Wonde
Maintain an innovative mindset by always looking to streamline processes and improve how things get done
- Support stakeholders via phone, virtual calls & videos, and email
- Support the division and wider integrations team in a range of administrative duties
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities