CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Department: Customer Success
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Volt Athletics is a Seattle-based SaaS company that provides high-quality fitness and human performance training through phenomenal technology. At Volt, we believe everyone deserves access to amazing training. Our mission is to make world-class, research-based workouts accessible to everyone, everywhere. Visit our About page to learn more.
As one of the most visible and accessible members of our team, the Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for providing customers with positive and outstanding experiences with Volt! This unique role includes customer support, customer success, and user experience functions within the company. You will regularly collaborate with the sales, business development, marketing, and product teams in day-to-day operations and on various campaigns/projects. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding industry-standard customer service benchmarks. You will be joining a high-functioning customer success team, with opportunities to make an immediate impact and gain experience working in multiple areas of the business!
- Respond to a range of customer requests based on priority via email, chat, social, and phone
- Quickly and professionally resolve customer experience issues
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends in customer requests & product performance
- Track, collect, and pass on user feedback
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve customer satisfaction
- Update and create new help articles based on your assessment of customer needs
- Assist in optimizing multimedia educational content library, including blogs, courses, videos, webpages, and emails
- Work with the product team to report, track, investigate, and update reported bugs
- Partner with Sales and Business Development to support and execute key client initiatives
- Honest and abundant customer empathy and patience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail (e.g. grammar, tone)
- Ability to actively listen, seek and absorb information, to ask questions, and to problem solve
- Working space with limited background noise to take calls and virtual meetings
- Able and willing to be available for customers Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 5 PM PST
- Flexible and eager team player; able to take on projects outside of core responsibilities as a member of a small and nimble tech company
Nice to have, (but not required):
- Excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills with iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS devices
- Ability to identify, replicate, triage, and prioritize bugs/issues quickly and efficiently
- Customer success, support, sales, or account management experience
- Experience with support ticketing platforms and queue management
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Outreach, or HubSpot
- Experience as an athlete, coach, and/or personal trainer
- Technical experience or interest in learning technical systems to help support CS, marketing, and sales is a big plus
- Currently located in one of the following states: WA, OR, CA, AZ, CO, MN, IN, PA, FL
Volt Employee Experience:
- Volt employees are passionate about our core mission — to help our customers achieve their goals through thoughtful training that results in healthier lives
- Have more control over your work schedule, with a 4-day (Mon-Thurs) workweek
- All open positions are remote at this time, however, candidates should be based in the US
- Volt Athletics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Volt Core Values:
- We are passionate about producing and promoting health, fitness, and performance guidance that is safe, effective, and based on scientific evidence.
- We endeavor to make quality training accessible to anyone pursuing health, wellness, or performance goals.
- We seek to understand the needs and motivations of our customers in order to find creative
- We conduct our business with honesty, integrity, transparency, and professionalism at all
- We are committed to fostering a work environment that respects the dignity and individuality of each employee, regardless of ethnicity, gender identity, age, race, religion, sexual
- We approach every challenge with an 'earn everything' mentality; that success is earned through hard work, accountability, and a commitment to continual improvement.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Remote work, with opportunities for co-working and social events
- 150 hours PTO, in addition to a 4-day work week and 8 company holidays
- Competitive compensation and sponsored full healthcare coverage for all full-time employees (medical, dental, & vision), 50% coverage of premiums for all covered dependents
- Stipends for professional development and work-from-home expenses
- Established career development framework for upward and expansive growth
Please email your resume and/or any supporting resources that describe why you are an outstanding candidate for this role to [email protected], with the subject line Customer Success Specialist.