We’re looking for new members to join our customer success team to help existing and new customers get the full experience of what scraper.api has to offer. We’re building a world where data collection is a breeze and where publicly available data is at anyone’s doorstep - should you be a marketplace looking for competitor information or an SEO agency collecting search engine data for your customers.
The perfect candidate would have a nice mix of sales experience, great energy and be customer oriented.
ScraperAPI is an enterprise scale web scraping tool that handles proxies, browsers, and CAPTCHAs, so you can get the HTML from any web page with a simple API call. ScraperAPI is part of Saas.group LLC which was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help small companies reach their full potential. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step.
- Main point of contact for customers with more than $1000 MRR
- Discussing products with customers and explaining technical concepts to non-technical people
- Finding new customers and building relationships with clients and encouraging long-term buyers. Set up calls, follow up, convert and onboard.
- Tracking and sharing sales information with fellow colleagues and CEO
- Engage in the direct sales process that will include qualifying leads and customer needs, recommend solutions, pricing, negotiation, contract signing.
- Discover customer requirements and communicate those requirements to engineering and product development teams.
- Conduct exit interviews with churning customers to find out retroactively what we could have done better, and perhaps how we could convince them to stay.
- Experience in selling software and related solutions, or other related technologies and services
- Ability to manage both short and long sales cycles
- A consultative sales approach focused on creating value and trust
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified sales leads, convert, and close sales
- Background in technology or tech sales is preferred
- Background or knowledge of accounting processes is a plus
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European time zone preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed