Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Canada ⚠️
18 Month Contract
At the heart of our Customer Experience team, as a Customer Success Manager you live and breathe building relationships with our customers. You manage everything from getting new customers up and running, partnering with them to realize value and success through our platform, to supporting them through technical issues or training. You are passionate about championing customer experience, and believe that a personal touch and genuine demeanour are part of what sets us apart.
You believe in understanding the ins-and-outs of every customer - and what it takes for them to be successful. You rely on a blend of data driven decision making and gut intuition and have a keen eye for detail and understanding customer needs. You know how to ask the right questions, how to put customers at ease and have a passion for problem solving. You’re agile, analytical, and creative and your keen attention to detail makes you amazing at what you do!
We’re in a position to experience some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming months and are looking for an innovative Customer Success Manager to help scale the growth of our team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are! We’re not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be ordinary either!
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO
- Proactively engages customers during throughout their Coconut journey from go-live to renewal to advocates to growth
- Work closely with sales, technical support, product, and account management to exceed customer expectations
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data points to identify customer health
- Create advocates and raving fans throughout your interactions with customers
- Build repeatable and successful plays to streamline and scale the customer success team
- Demonstrate Coconut Software’s values and project a positive, upbeat, and professional tone in all communications, both internal and external
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices as needed, when safe to do so.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3-4 years of B2B customer-facing experience with high degree of comfort meeting and presenting to executive-level contacts
- Understanding that most of the team is based in EST and sometimes need to accommodate for meetings
- Driven to help others succeed, both our customers & your colleagues!
- Exceptional communication skills whether over email, phone call, video call, or in-person.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who loves to tell stories. You can easily persuade us why a burrito is a sandwich or vice versa (and not afraid to share it in your application!)
- You are as comfortable using data to make informed decisions as you are reading between the lines of a customer conversation when forecasting health
- Comfortable using SFDC, Excel, Catalyst.io, Asana, Slack, and Jira
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time effectively. You thrive in a sometimes ambiguous environment with little or changing processes
- SaaS experience is highly beneficial but we recognize experience comes from all walks of life
Our Investment in You:
- “Cabana Days” - our version of a 4 Day Work Week! We work regular business hours Monday to Thursday. Then, we’re encouraged to take Fridays off to rest, recharge, and do the things that make us happy!
- Ability to do your job in a supported, but still flexible environment;
- Supported professional development, learning & career opportunities - be supported in your growth journey!
- Regular 1:1 coaching with your leader and regular connection to a passionate executive team
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
A full range of benefits to keep you happy & healthy;
- Competitive Salaries - we pay fairly based on experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Health & Dental Benefits, Virtual Care & Disability top up
- Mental health online platform and counselling services
- Annual Wellness Benefit ($1000 per year)
- Opportunity to work remote - anywhere in Canada!
- Employee Options - everyone shares in our success!
- Internet Subsidy
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program - means everyone is entitled to earn bonuses
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
- Recently named #4 on the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada
Who we are, and what we do:
Mission We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Values C ollaboration. H onesty. E mpathy. E levate. R espect. S haring.
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their bank or credit union. Our appointment scheduling, queue management, and video banking solutions are used by leading financial institutions across North America, including RBC, Arvest Bank, Vancity, and Rogue Credit Union. Organizations that use Coconut benefit from a seamless customer experience that improves NPS, reduces wait times, and increases conversion rates.
To date we have raised close to 40M and have been doubling revenue year after year. The team at Coconut has ambitious growth plans to continue to scale the business to new heights by owning the North American market and delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. We foster a community that is unconditionally inclusive, and in return ask that our people contribute their differing perspectives, ideas and experiences for one common purpose: to advance the way people live and work in an environment of diversity, equity and inclusion and workplace belonging.
Some recent awards we're proud of include:
Coconut Software is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.