Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Customer Success Manager at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health’s International Customer Success team engages our Headspace for Work Partners to drive adoption, engagement, and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new Partners by engaging Partner teams from launch, driving ongoing adoption and engagement strategies and contract renewals and expansions. PSMs work with the rest of the Headspace Health organization to uncover new ways to make Headspace Health a part of everyday life and to improve our product.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Understand Headspace Health B2B Enterprise Partners’ business needs and help them succeed
- Partnering with our Implementation team, enable successful roll-out of Headspace to Partner employees, building out project timelines and managing the delivery of the Headspace for Work program
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with Partners about their adoption trends, sentiment, and opportunities for deeper engagement
- Work closely with the Engagement Managers to role out new engagement strategies
- Work closely with the sales team to improve Partner readiness pre sales and support your Partners to drive retention, expansion and upsell.
- Identify opportunities for Partners to act as Headspace advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Represent the voice of the Partner to inform our sales process and product roadmap
What you’ve accomplished:
- Min 3-4 years in Partner/Customer Success, Project Management, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience working with Enterprise Partners to negotiate contracts and pricing proposals to close expansion and renewal agreements.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, with a focus on driving engagement
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our Partners reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator preferred but not required
- Comfort in a rapid growth environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in English, with German also highly desirable.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion: Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started :
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.