About Blue Canvas
At Blue Canvas we make tooling for the "low code" movement. Our first product is a Git-based DevOps solution that enables Salesforce developers and admins to track and deploy code and configuration changes between Salesforce environments. Since launching in 2017, we have found product market fit with customers like Slack, Momentive, Sysco, and Hershey's. We have averaged 280% YoY growth the past 3 years and we are ready to transition from a founder-driven team into a well-oiled organization that can help us scale our initial success.
As an organization, we believe in work life balance, support remote work, and have team members that are distributed globally.
About the role
We are looking for a customer success manager to lead customer success at Blue Canvas. To start, this will be a hands on role including working directly with our customers to make them successful on our platform.
Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to wear many hats are a must. You will ultimately define the role, but some core responsibilities will include:
- Creating an onboarding and training plan for future Blue Canvas customers (with help from the founders)
- Leading onboarding and training of new customers and implementation projects
- Creating success plans for your customers
- Ensuring that customers are set up to renew and expand when their contract ends
- Leading customer check in calls on an appropriate cadence for the customer size and collecting customer feedback
- Creating customer advocates through success
- Owning and maintaining our product documentation (technical writing is a big plus)
- You will create “how to videos” and other informative content
- Proactively managing customers to avoid them becoming at-risk
Our ideal candidate is open to leading a team eventually, but still doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. You’ll work directly with the founders for input, but you will ultimately be responsible for creating and executing your vision.
- You are excited to build a company and will “wear many hats”
- You know what customer success at an early stage startup looks like
- You have some experience in customer support, account management, sales engineering, or customer success
- You’re empathetic and can understand users and team well
- You have some comfort with technical products and are a quick study of new technologies
- You love making happy customers
- You are detailed oriented and organized
Nice to Have
- You have a technical background and interest in developer tooling
- You can follow API documentation to set up an integration on behalf of a customer
- You know the Salesforce ecosystem well
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours and remote friendly. We are a distributed team first and foremost, with clusters around San Francisco (sales) and Berlin (engineering). Ideal timezone is Central or Eastern US Time.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work gear: laptop, etc.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Opportunity to grow your career very quickly
- Positive, supportive, work environment with growth mindset as a core value
Email [email protected] with the subject “Customer Success Manager at Blue Canvas” (plus your favorite emoji) and tell us a bit about why the role interests you. As a distributed team we value written communication so please feel free to expand on why you think this is the right job for you.