Senior Customer Success Manager
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Thailand ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What you’ll do
Your mission is to:
- Be accountable for the Customer’s overall success with Mambu, including renewals, expansion, customer health, and satisfaction - making sure customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs.
- Maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Develop individual success plans to ensure Mambu adoption, expansion and advocacy for each of your customers, working with product management to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- Successfully managing long-term account relationships at all organisational levels (C level, IT, Operational) in the Banking/Financial Services space.
- Recent work experience in a business based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services
- A consistent track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting.
Your colleagues would say:
- You excel working across geographic and cultural boundaries, with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.