Customer Experience Associate - Audiovisual background required
Fridays are our "Push, Learn, Play" days. Work, take up a course, or simply relax. No salary reductions involved
Posted 2 weeks ago
At Bunny Studio, we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Customer Experience Associate with a background in video animation, video production, or similar. The requirement is that you're based in Latin America.
About Bunny Studio
Bunny Studio is the world's only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. Our clients can always expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity with Bunny Studio.
🐰 Our team: We're currently with 74 people globally distributed. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet lovers, and more. We're all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
Read more about us here.
🌏 Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, and Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
🚀 Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
💖 Our clients: We've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
💸 Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
About the role
As a customer experience associate, you'll link clients and talents on our platform, paving the way to successfully completed projects.
- You will report to: Juan Pedro Narancio, Customer Experience Lead
- Key dependencies: The Customer Experience team, as well as other Operations units (Pro Operations, Quality Control, and Sales).
- Location: you're based in Latin America.
KPIs for this role
- Ensure projects are completed within given time frames.
- Ensure a high success rate for projects.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction in Customer Experience interactions with clients and talents - also known as Bunny Pros.
What you'll do:
What you can expect on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting self-service by our customers to minimize their interactions with our Customer Experience team.
- Acquiring a good understanding of our product to help our customers adapt and adopt solutions to meet their needs.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of projects for our key accounts.
- Provide new insights and innovative suggestions for improvement to our Product team.
- Dealing with many unknowns for our newest creative categories and helping the team document the newest learnings, workflows, and processes to keep the bus factor high.
- Managing complex cases and dealing with frustrated and happy clients.
- Working with high levels of independence, we expect high levels of assertiveness from our team members.
✨ We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you. ✨
You are a great person for the job if you:
- Are based in the LATAM region.
- Have strong English communication skills. C1 English level required.
- Audiovisual background is required. You should have knowledge of video animation, video production, or similar.
- Have high-level familiarity with web technology.
- Are crazy about self-development.
- A strong customer-centric approach
- Are able and willing to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team where various religions, ideologies, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and nationalities work together.
- Love managing difficult cases and solving problems for customers.
- Respond creatively to unexpected circumstances by turning these into opportunities for learning and growth.
- Don't back away from unknowns, instead you approach them with curiosity and take charge to turn them into knowns.
- Have a critical mindset, not settling with the status quo, and always looking for ways on how existing processes can be done differently and propose options on how they could be optimized or automatized.
- Have adaptability skills and you’re comfortable working in an accelerated environment.
- Willingness to work in an environment that strives for honest and open communication at all times and you're not afraid to engage in difficult conversations.
- You share our values (listed below) and work per those values.
- Are able to type with 10 fingers and are able to do it fast.
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of SaaS collaboration tools is a plus.
Once you pass your trial period of 3 months, we will agree on your tour of duty with a period of 2 years, which defines a successful working partnership explicitly: You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy on our team to grow the company; we assume the compromise of investing in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Bunny Pro Associate
- Senior Customer Experience Agent
- Transition to the Sales team
The salary for this role will be $15,943.53.
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equality amongst all our team members and actively ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits. We've built a salary calculator that considers experience, skill level, and geographical location variables. Consequently, we ensure that peers at the same level get paid the same; hence, our salaries are non-negotiable during the hiring process. We kindly request that you ensure that the salary we offer is within your income expectations before you apply.