**Other locations in GBAM footprint will be considered.
Wholesale Credit Strategy is a multi-generational transformation that will simplify and improve the processes and technology used to deliver and manage credit for wholesale clients. The Platform UAT Tester will play a critical role in developing and executing test plans and scripts that enable credit monitoring review/financial covenant compliance capability for the CreditCenter platform. The role works closely with delivery partners from Technology and SME's from across the enterprise to understand technology changes to create and execute test scripts to prove the change is working as intended and to identify when it fails to to reduce risk of breaks in credit monitoring activities or platform issues identified by client service/support organizations.
- Candidate will leverage knowledge of the pending changes against current process and scripts to insure the process is being tested with current business sensitivities confirming there isn't a process gap or problem in the code being delivered.
- Communicate testing status and needs across the delivery team routines to define readiness to begin testing and when ready to deploy
- Candidate will either have or gain proficiency with regulatory and policy requirements within the underwriting process
- Candidate will either have or gain proficiency within the CreditCenter application
working with technology environment teams and data providers to maintain testing capability that is up to date and can be used with ease to replicate production issues that may arise
- 3+ years’ experience either in a credit/business function within the wholesale credit underwriting team or comparable project testing experience creating scripts for end to end business processes
- Candidate must be detail orientated and demonstrate a high regard for operational excellence in our Agile delivery environment
- Candidate must be highly organized with excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to create and execute project test plans, test scripts and execution of scripts in JIRA or ALM tools
- Ability to communicate clearly
Proficient in Excel analytics and PowerPoint
Problem solver; ability to think critically and offer creative solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn technical specs
- Self-starter who is able to comprehend complex business process and can convert information into simple to understand steps for execution
- Strong written and oral communications skills. Ability to communicate vertically and horizontally and to distill complex subject matter into concise summaries and recommendations.
- Agile delivery experience with ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience with project based work preferred