TransferMate, is a leading Global Payments Solutions Company. We work collaboratively with our partners to deliver cutting edge strategies through digital capabilities, innovative technology and operations. As a globally regulated, B2B Payments Provider we offer end to end solutions to our clients which greatly enhances and improves their capabilities in global payment processing. Through our culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, a diverse skill set and next generation technology to each business challenge. We believe in diversity and inclusion and supporting the whole person. Our core values of Great Customer Experience, One Team, Technological Innovation and Going for Growth emulate our best in class creed. Year after year we are recognized as one of the Great Places to Work. We pride ourselves on building a high trust workplace where employee experiences and recognition are used to drive a positive and inclusive culture.
We are currently recruiting a Controls Analyst to join our Operational Control Team on a Part-Time basis for 3 days a week.
- Assess and oversee internal controls by conducting operational process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedure reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Communicate and report deficiency findings to Management.
- Monitor Management responses and implement agreed remediation plans.
- Identify and recommend improvements to global processes and controls.
- Liaise with internal audit and external auditors as required and drive audit actions and control improvements.
- Perform analytical and investigative projects as assigned by Management and document all actions in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist with documenting policies and new procedures as required.