Contractor (1099) Sales Consultant and Pharmaceutical Opportunity!
_Ready to join the pharmaceutical sales industry?_This is the perfect opportunity for someone who would like to get their foot in the door, make a career change or re-enter the pharmaceutical sales industry!
Galt Phranchise Systems is looking for a motivated and energetic Sales Consultant! We are seeking individuals who have a “hunter” mentality, want to exceed sales quotas, are self-motivated, have an aptitude for sales, and love building relationships and creating value for customers!
Galt Phranchise Systems is the first and only franchisor to partner with a pharmaceutical company to create a unique franchise concept that allows an entrepreneur or business entity to market and promote pharmaceutical and health-related products in their local markets.
This opportunity is based on your performance, you set the schedule and create a business. This can be great for stay-at-home moms, retired individuals, college students, young entrepreneurs looking to enter the workforce in a professional setting or anyone who just loves sales.
*Work with a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline
*Oversee your own success and earning potential
*High Earning Potential
*Work setting your own schedule, targeting, and concentrating on a focused group of physicians/practitioners
What Makes This A Great Sales Opportunity?
- You will have the ability to grow personally and professionally.
- Working as a 1099 Independent Sales Rep you have an unlimited earning potential.
- Uncomplicated commission and bonus structure.
- Selling therapies and products that are effective and can save patient lives.
- Feeling a sense of purpose for a product.
- There is market clarity on who you are selling to.
- You have a team that cares about you and your success.
- You will work with a company that has vision and is innovative.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Success/Results-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Establish and manage sales accounts relationships within the assigned territory.
- Identify, isolate, and pursue new customer acquisition for potential leads.
- Communicate with customers within the territory on a regular basis to develop rapport and better understand their needs.
- Create and maintain a sales plan for the assigned territory that meets for exceeds a profit goal.
- Being able to work on your own pace and schedule.
- Outstanding interpersonal, improvisational and solutioning skills
- Strong metacommunication skills, active listening, and oral presentation
- Command of complex medical and pharmaceutical terminology
- Proficiency in the use of iPads, computers, and mobile devices
- Intermediate computer skills required (iOS, Windows, Word, and Excel)
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrates integrity, high ethical and professional standards in all interactions
- 1-2 years of B2B, DME, or healthcare sales experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Business-related area is preferred, but not required
- Access to a Tablet Device with data plan.
- Successful completion of Sales Representative Training and associated Assessments.
- Access to a well-maintained operational vehicle.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must be legally able to work in the US.