At Bunny Studio, we are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our team! This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills.
About Bunny Studio
Bunny Studio is the world's only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. Our clients can always expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity with Bunny Studio.
🐰 Our team: We're currently with 74 people globally distributed. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet lovers, and more. We're all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
Read more about us here.
🌏 Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, and Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
🚀 Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
💖 Our clients: We've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
💸 Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
About the role
The intermediate continuous improvement analyst is responsible for managing and improving the workflows and processes under which our creative services are produced and delivered. They create and maintain process maps and other business requirement documentation to capture best practices and track improvements. The continuous improvement analyst works closely with operations, product, and engineering teams to collect process specs, formulate improvements, and implement these in manual processes and in the platform.
The production of creative services involves the coordination of multiple creators (which we refer to as Pros) that collaborate to make a final product. Moreover, it involves internal processes that ensure that quality and speed are maintained throughout the production process. These processes include tasks such as project management, resource allocation, quality assurance, communication with clients and Pros, and negotiation of rates with Pros.
The continuous improvement analyst is responsible for the design, development, and improvement of these internal and automated processes. This involves using tools such as process mapping, process analysis, and process metrics to identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- You will report to: Diego Perez, Head of Data Science and Analytics
- Team: Data Science and Analytics
- Location: Americas or EMEA
- Start date: Mar 1, 2023 or ASAP
KPIs for this role
- Percentage of automatic and manual processes mapped.
- Costs saved through process improvements and automation.
- Time saved through process improvements and automation.
- Number of process improvements implemented.
- Number of trainings designed and given in a period.
What you'll do:
What you can expect on a day-to-day basis
- Creation and maintenance of process maps and any other business requirement documentation for automatic and manual processes. This includes designing and planning the workflow layout for automated processes for project fulfillment.
- Provide analytical and technical support to Customer Operations teams for analysis of internal business processes and system capabilities to improve accuracy and efficiency related to completion of global issues.
- Analyze business processes and workflows in order to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and automation. In particular, work with the Operations team to reduce costs and increase efficiency and thus the capacity per agent.
- Manage a group of cross functional stakeholders to implement improvements and achieve the desired results, correcting issues in process execution and multiplying process learnings with key stakeholders.
- Gain support and approval from cross functional key stakeholders for system and process changes.
- Identify opportunities and document technical system and process requirements to improve operational efficiencies and customer service related global issues. Moreover, provide the Customer Operations managers with the required process documentation and SOPs.
- Create and execute test cases to ensure the new system functionality is implemented as designed and existing functions are not adversely impacted.
- Develop and document training requirements and materials and provide training as required for customer experience representatives, supervisors, and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned regarding process improvement.
Challenges you’ll work on
For the first six months you are expected to help us work on the following challenges:
- Create an overall mapping of current automatic and manual processes to identify improvement opportunities. Categorize these opportunities in effort and impact to create a roadmap of improvements to be implemented in the short and long term. Moreover, support the learning process of the Customer Operations team to become better project managers.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
- Analytical mindset with a business process-driven approach to business requirements and issues/problems being raised. Preferred educational background in industrial, chemical, mechanical engineering, or other project management disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering results, through process improvement and project management.
- Experience in a customer experience or consumer services setting is preferred. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience within a number of functions including technology design and implementation, business process development, training and performance management, and workforce management analysis.
- Experience creating and maintaining process documentation with an advanced knowledge of business process modeling notation (BPMN).
- Proficiency with data analysis tools and techniques applied to process optimization, such as BPMN, Lean methodologies, etc.
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools like Camunda preferred.
- Experience facilitating process improvement workshops and training.
- Preferred certifications in Lean manufacturing, Six sigma, Project Management, or Business Analysis Certification.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is developing and growing quickly.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent grasp of project management lifecycle.
- An adaptive mindset and a willingness to learn new skills & processes.
You will be expected to remain in this role for two years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst
- Fulfillment Product manager
- Data Analyst
Once you pass your trial period of 3 months, we will agree on your tour of duty, which specifically defines a successful employer-employee partnership: You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy to our team with the goal of growing the company; we assume the compromise of investing in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere
The salary for this role will be $30,372.43 to $35,045.11, depending on location
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equality amongst all our team members and are actively ensuring fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits. We’ve built a salary calculator that takes into account variables such as experience, skill level, and geographical location. Therefore, we ensure that peers at the same level get paid the same, and hence our salaries are non-negotiable during the hiring process. We kindly request that you ensure that the salary we offer is within your income expectations before you apply.