Content Marketing Working Student
Posted 6 days ago
Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome.
Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! We are currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service.
And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
Trendyol Internationaloffers an exciting start up environment in high growth mode, with significant opportunity to drive strategic changes, and deliver results. We continue to invest in building a world-class end-to-end operations, and we are looking for a leader that will help shape decisions for long term success.
What Will Keep You Motivated Here?
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
- Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
- Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team - Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
- Support from a global team of experts, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Strong focus on talent, not titles!
- Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
- Competitive employee benefits such as Trendyol shopping discount, centrally and international located offices and great tech equipment
- Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and two months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Creating all marketing copy with the support of a native German copywriter & content editor such as homepage banners, code promos, email marketing, and push notifications
- Monitoring benchmarks with content team with the use of editorial knowledge, and ensuring Trendyol onsite visual and verbal imagery is exceeding benchmarks
- Supporting fashion product guide creation by identifying correct attributes for each category, and researching trends and editorial topics
- Marketing copy support for paid media activities such as Glamour Shopping Week, and Klarna partnership
Qualities We are Looking for
- Studies Journalism, Marketing, Media and Communication, German Language, or related field
- Fluent in spoken German and English and have impeccable writing skills
- Enjoys creating creative content, have a feel for language, and a passion for copywriting
- Independent working style and the ability to work precisely and in a structured manner under time pressure
- Photoshop and Excel skills desirable
- Experience in content, fashion, and/or copywriting is an advantage
Recruiter: Robin Pacia
E-Mail: [email protected]
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Follow Trendyol on LinkedIn