Content Marketing Manager @ InDebted
InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and passionate content marketing manager to build original and engaging content that sets InDebted apart as thought leaders in the industry. We want someone who LOVES what they do and has fun doing it. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in creating a voice for both B2B and B2C audiences, and who has a solid track record of delivering engaging pieces from blog posts to industry-leading reports. This person should have outstanding writing skills, a passion for thought leadership, a strategic and creative mindset, and a get-it-done demeanor who is excited to be a part of a company that is disrupting the debt collection industry.
The content marketing manager will spearhead the development and implementation of our content strategy. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, managing content syndication partners, contributing to social media posts and email campaigns, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and engages site visitors.
What will you accomplish?
- Evolve & develop a data-driven content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives
- Lead the execution of both individual pieces of content and campaigns from ideation to distribution and optimization
- Ensure all content is on-brand and optimized for all marketing channels, including search, social media, email, video, print, and in-person.
- Establish and manage relationships with freelance content creators and/or agencies and coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high-quality joint content programs
- Gather and bring to life stories from customers, employees, and partners to inform and develop content that builds the brand and supports company objectives
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content to create effective reporting
- Create and maintain a content calendar. Will have full ownership with guidance from Director of Marketing
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years post-college experience
- Solid communication, writing, editing, creative problem-solving and content creation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross- functional and global teams; will work across international time zones
- Must have well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and consistently meet objectives on time and within budget; Deal with ambiguity, create clarity, inspire confidence, owns outcomes, works well in a team, and has a bias for action
- Experience with writing for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience within the Financial Technology or Debt Collection industries is a plus!
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
This role is remote and based in North America.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.