Posted 9 months ago
At Maybe we're looking for a Content Marketer who will be the voice of the company and shape the future of financial content.
About the job
As Content Marketer at Maybe, you'll be in charge of creating online content like articles, newsletters, social media posts and white papers as well as helping produce and plan what goes in to audio and video content.
There's a lot of personal finance and wealth management content out there. Most of it is boring, dry and repetitive. We're looking for someone who can help distill complex financial concepts in to approachable and readable content.
You'll own all content strategy and the content calendar to make sure we're publishing consistently. Together with our designers, you'll craft beautiful stories.
A typical week
Ultimately it's up to you as you set the content strategy for the company, but in a typical week you'll likely produce 1-3 pieces of content along with the associated supporting content (social media posts, emails, etc) and any outreach necessary to promote the content.
You'll have a designer on standby ready to make graphics, templates, memes and anything else your heart desires. 🙃
You'll document what's in progress, how past content is performing and what's in the pipeline.
Some things you'll be responsible for...
- Establishing a long term content marketing plan and executing it
- Measuring and analyzing content marketing efforts
- Producing weekly articles
- Brainstorming content
- Partnering with other publications and producing guest content for them
- Repurposing podcasts and video content in to articles
You have excellent writing and editing skills
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing
- You have the ability to write for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- You have experience writing about personal finance
- You are able to determine customer needs and you can translate them to content ideas
- You know how to optimize your writing for SEO
- You're data driven and know how to identify success metrics
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well
At Maybe we're building the next generation of financial & retirement planning tools. Founded in 2021, we're working to equip consumers with the resources they need to take control of their financial future.
Working 30 years and then riding off in to the sunset at 65 isn't the goal for most people anymore. They want to experience life, take risks and pour their hearts in to what matters most to them. They want to dream. And Maybe helps them do that.
Maybe you open a coffee shop? Maybe you take a trip to Asia? Maybe you put your money in to index funds and live off the returns? Maybe you dabble in crypto? Maybe you invest in art? Maybe you buy your dream home?
Maybe helps you figure out what's possible and how to get there.
Compensation + Benefits
Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- $98,000 per year
- Guaranteed 3% raise every year
- 10% annual equity bonus
- Minimum vacation policy (we expect you to take at least 4 weeks off per year)
Full health, vision & dental insurance for you and your family
- Paid leave for major life events (birth, adoption, medical, etc)
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Content Marketer? Then we'd love to hear about you!