Commercial Strategy Manager - UK
We work 4.5 day weeks - every Friday afternoon is off!
Posted 1 month ago
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to tackle theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 Billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organised in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand 10 years ago, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and now the UK. After raising a NZ$30M Series B round, Auror decided to expand into the UK and we have had great traction in the market already.
Auror is connecting people and intelligence to reduce crime. We’re harnessing data for good.
In partnership with our leading retail partners, we need people with the passion, determination, and innovation required to overcome one of the world's largest problems. If you’re looking to make a difference with and for the people dedicated to stopping crime, for good, then we want you on our team.
The reaction from the UK market since we launched into the UK in April 2022 has been outstanding. As a result, we’re scaling our UK team, and now looking for an exceptional generalist who is ready to roll up their sleeves and support growing Auror in the UK. You’ll report into the UK Regional Director supporting all aspects of the business growth including account management, operations, sales and customer success. This is an exciting opportunity to support growing a successful SaaS scale-up into a new territory.
- UK Growth - Support the UK growth strategy by building first class relationships with prospective UK retailers throughout all stages of the sales cycle
- Retail Partnerships - Fully integrate and build long term partnerships with existing Retailers and support with key stakeholder engagement
- Police Partnerships - Build relationships with Law Enforcement agencies and support with integrating them with our Retail partners
- Operations - Work with the UK Regional Director on all operational aspects of growing and scaling a business in a new territory
- Leadership & Team Development - Embrace and help set the standard for Auror UK on it’s exceptional company identity and guiding principles. Deputise for the Regional Director when required.
You’ll be reporting to Mark Gleeson, UK Regional Director.
I recently joined Auror from another SaaS company as the Global Partnership Director and have previous experience in consulting for the Big 4 at KPMG and spent time in the military. I’m enormously passionate about mental fitness and wellbeing, particularly in the workplace, and I’m absolutely delighted to have joined Auror where the culture is 1st class. Outside of Auror I can be found climbing mountains, running marathons & supporting veterans. I’m excited to work with outgoing individuals that are looking to build and maintain long lasting partnerships. Check out my LinkedIn here.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Strong general business skills and acumen - likely an ex-consultant (2-5 years experience) with some start-up or entrepreneurial experience
- Strong communication skills - ability to interact and build relationships with senior executives and lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organisation
- Adaptable, creative and self-starting as projects will require research, quick learning, communication and at times filling operational gaps
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work seamlessly and build strong relationships with a variety of personalities and functional disciplines within a company.
- Experience developing executive presentations and documents with advanced level Google Docs, Sheets and Slides skills (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to track, prioritise and drive multiple concurrent projects to success. Ability to utilise data and metrics to communicate to customers
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Efficient with limited resources. We operate in a dynamic way which means priorities and pace can change accordingly
- Proven experience designing and leading strategic projects at a hyper-growth company
- Understanding of the retail and LP landscape, and if you don’t, you’re interested in learning all about it
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and make magic happen!
We’re also looking for someone naturally aligned to and excited about The Auror Guiding Principles. You can find these on our Careers page)
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Auror’s guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.