Coach Facilitator, Talent Development
Posted 1 week ago
We are looking for a part-time Coach Facilitator, Talent Development to join our Talent Development Team. You will be reporting to the Director, Talent Development. As the Coach Facilitator, Talent Development, you will take on ownership of the Coaching offering that facilitates personal and professional growth opportunities for all BenchSciers. You will assess needs, design and launch a variety of coaching offerings (eg, coaching circles, workshops, self-guided resources and job aids) in an effort to meet the growing needs of the organization.
BenchSci is a remote-first organization. At this moment, we are welcoming applicants from Canada for this position.
- Contribute to the design of coaching programs, workshops, tools, and curricula that deliver a high-quality learner experience and support the Talent Development strategy aiming to develop BenchSciers and facilitate their professional and personal growth journeys.
- Facilitate group and individual coaching sessions to support the development of People Leaders within the Leadership Academy.
- Assess, plan, monitor, and evaluate all Coaching offerings and ensure they are aligned with defined business goals and competency gaps based on available data.
- Identify insights from evaluation data to continuously iterate and improve offerings.
- Leverage and build internal Culture relationships to enhance the optimization and implementation of Talent Development programs and initiatives.
- Consult on, and build frameworks and content to support the development of Coaching deliverables (e.g., 360s, feedback frameworks etc).
- Respond to the ad hoc business needs of BenchSciers for 1:1 support.
- Provide ad hoc Talent Development program support based on critical needs.
- 3-5 years of coaching and facilitation experience.
- ICF certified Experience facilitating Personality Testing and results workshops (ie. Facet5 or something similar)
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, with the ability to analyze data, report on programs and create monthly/quarterly reports.
- Proven ability to cope effectively with change and manage priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to achieve results.
- You are responsible for your own success and take accountability for your actions and can track your part-time efforts accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and trust.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy (specific to note-taking).
- Self-driven and action-oriented with the ability to consistently follow through.
- Innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve and optimize processes.
- A natural facilitator with the ability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture
A great compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
Comprehensive health and dental benefits
$1000 CAD* home office set-up budget
A lifestyle spending account that covers eligible expenses for wellness, lifestyle, and productivity
*Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
*Benefits are tied to Canadian dollar amounts and would be converted to local currency for those in other countries. Moving to local currency allotments in the future.
BenchSci's vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We empower scientists to run more successful experiments with the world's most advanced, biomedical artificial intelligence software platform.
Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google's AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for scientists that accelerates research at 16 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We're a certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
BenchSci relentlessly builds on its strong foundation of culture. We put team members first, knowing that they're the organization's beating heart. We invest as much in our people as our products. Our culture fosters transparency, collaboration, and continuous learning.
We value each other's differences and always look for opportunities to embed equity into the fabric of our work. We foster diversity, autonomy, and personal growth, and provide resources to support motivated self-leaders in continuous improvement.
You will work with high-impact, highly skilled, and intelligent experts motivated to drive impact and fulfill a meaningful mission. We empower you to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and thrive. Here you will be challenged to stretch yourself to achieve the seemingly impossible. Learn more about our culture.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: We're committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. Learn more about our DEI initiatives.
Accessibility Accommodations: Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please reach out to [email protected].