Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Englewood, USA ⚠️
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that scammers may tr y to impersonate Digible by reaching out regarding job opportunities. All correspondence will come from the digible.com email domain, and w e will never ask you for bank account information, checks, or other sensitive information as part of our hiring process . If you are unsure, please email [email protected] with questions.
*This is a hybrid role in our Denver office.*
Privately owned and operated, Digible was founded in 2017 with a mission to bring sophisticated digital marketing solutions to the multifamily industry. We offer a comprehensive suite of digital services as well as a predictive analytics platform, Fiona, that is the first of its kind.
At Digible, Inc. we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, transparent, and authentic culture. These values are pervasive throughout every step of a Digible employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our weekly All Hands Transparency Round-up, values are at the heart of working at Digible.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Digible
Digible, Inc. is looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team!
The Client Services Manager is responsible for leading, growing & retaining a team of 6-8 employees, innovating and improving process & strategy, and ensuring their clients receive best-in class experience, upholding our Digible Guarantee. Digible is expected to grow revenue to $40 million over the next 12 months, doubling account volume, size and team growth. The Client Services Manager will have strong managerial & leadership skills, as well as a background in both digital marketing & client support. This role reports directly to the Director of Client Services and works closely with the rest of Digible’s leadership team.
You’ll love this job if you:
- Love building a team and inspiring others
- Are extremely process oriented and results driven, can manage to numbers and hold the team accountable
- Have a track record of excellent client management and can lead by example for managing difficult relationships
- Enjoy improving workflow & maximizing efficiency
- Have experience thriving in a fast-paced agency environment
- Anticipate growth needs and organize work and bandwidth across multiple individuals
- Are skilled at building business cases and advocating for team needs while keeping company objectives top of mind
- Are a team player and naturally think “we” instead of “I”, adopting a company first mindset
- Have an insatiable appetite for learning and self-improvement and are striving to be the best version of yourself
What you’ll do:
- Manage and oversee a team of 6-8 account managers & account coordinators all focused on a large enterprise client
- Hire, retain, and coach your team
- Conduct employee 1&1s, team meetings, performance reviews, and annual reviews
- Own & Manage to all KPIs for your team:
- Email response time
- Deal size
- # of issues
- Develop a strong relationship with enterprise client by:
- Setting vision for a successful partnership, inspiring and exciting key stakeholders
- Providing escalation support when needed & solving problems that arise
- Work closely with director on carrying out dept vision & setting dept goals
- Work closely with managers across departments to improve scale & efficiency
How success will be measured:
- Team efficiency (accts/fte & rev/fte)
- Team happiness scores
- Team revenue & retention rate
You should have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a customer facing role
- 2+ years of digital agency experience
- Management experience a strong plus
- Multifamily/Senior Living/Student Housing Experience a strong plus
You should have superb communication skills, the ability to learn quickly, a growth mindset, and a values-driven personality.
- Authenticity - The commitment to be steadfast and genuine with our actions and communication toward everyone we touch.
- Curiosity - The belief that a deep and fundamental curiosity (the "why") in our work is vital to company innovation and evolution.
- Focus - The collective will to remain completely devoted and ultimately accountable to our deliverables.
- Humility - The recognition and daily practice that "we" is always greater than "I".
- Happiness - The decision to prioritize passion and love for what we do above everything else.
Pay, perks and such:
- Annual Salary of $75,000-95,000
- 4-Day Work Week (32 Hour Work Week)
- 1 Day / Week Remote
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- We offer 3 weeks of PTO as well as Sick leave, and Bereavement.
- We offer 11 paid holidays (New Years Eve, New Years Day, MLK day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas)
- 401(k) + Match
- 75% employer paid health benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- We provide $75/ month reimbursement for Physical Wellness
- We provide $75/ month reimbursement for Mental Wellness
- $1000/year travel fund for employees who have been with Digible 3+ years
- Monthly subscription for financial wellness
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Sponsored Social Event
- Company Provided Lunches, Snacks for in office employees
- Employee Development Program