Change of Tenancy Coordinator
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Worthing, UK ⚠️
The role will provide you with detailed knowledge and understanding of the COT application for incoming tenants, exiting tenants and final bill process, as well as providing you with the tools to effectively deal with a query to its successful conclusion; it will require the use and understanding of our core systems and processes across the Business.
We have 3 positions each 6 month FTC working hybrid in our Worthing office.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Generation of accurate and correct statements by validating and working within Industry processes;
- Ensure the timely billing of customer accounts;
- End to end processing of an account through to successful resolution;
- Logically understanding the reasons for failures and identifying solutions;
- Handle issues distributed by the Business by working exceptions;
- Utilise a variety of systems to provide information and help to deliver a one-stop resolution to queries;
- Ability to resolve normal and more complex billing issues;
- Helping other areas of the business on an ad hoc basis and as requested by your Line Manager.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to learn new processes quickly;
- Strong communication skills including phone work;
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to adapt and change depending on the Business needs and requirements.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and 10% non-contributory pension from month three;
What does hybrid working mean to us?
Hybrid working typically means 2 days in the office location listed on this advert and 3 days working at home each week. Some occasional travel to our other offices may be required.
What happens next?
Once we receive your CV it will be reviewed by a human– no bots here!
The average process once we receive your application takes around 2-3 weeks with typically 2 stages of video interviews using Teams – however this can change depending on the role (we may invite you to see us face to face or just need 1 video interview).
If you need any support you can see who to contact in our Recruitment Team on the advert – any questions please just let us know .
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2023 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.