Business Readiness Manager
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Worthing, UK ⚠️
The Business Readiness Manager for SEBL’s Galileo Transformation Programme is a senior business professional with experience in setting up business units in readiness to accept & implement new technologies & systems.
The overall aim is to successfully prepare the SEBL business to operate effectively using the new systems base, including introduction of digital sales & marketing.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Understand the business & systems area within the scope of this project.
- Understand the various steps & phases needed to successfully deploy Salesforce on a release basis. Ensure that business implementation plans are shaped & executed in order to successfully start-up & operate from the Salesforce systems base.
- Create & agree a Business Readiness & Implementation strategy that describes how the SEBL business will prepare for & deploy the changes needed.
- In conjunction with the programme’s test team, identify & arrange for UAT testing at each stage of deployment.
- Manage & deliver any training & business communications needed to ensure successful deployment, including management of systems training IT environments
- Form effective working relationships with the nominated subject matter experts (SMEs) from each business area; These resources will be the main driver of business take-on for the individual business areas, and they must all be able to understand the operation from end-to-end at the same time knowing the detail of how their own area of responsibility must work to support the overall operation
- Work with these experts to form Local Implementation Teams (LITs) per business area, and to determine a delivery plan per LIT.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner and/or significant experience in either a Business Analyst or senior technical management role;
- Deep understanding of data processing / analytics in a practical, operational & developmental environment;
- Experience of the UK energy (Gas & Electricity) environment;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes & principles, with working knowledge of SAFe scaled agile framework or equivalent.
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2024 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.