Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Toronto, Canada ⚠️
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers—even the parts that are hard to hear—can help companies make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth.
That’s why Alida created its Total Experience Management Platform; a comprehensive CX solution powered by a highly-engaged, verified, always-on community of your most engaged customers that fuels sustainable business impact.
With Alida, innovative companies like HBOMax, Adobe, Lululemon and LinkedIn can anticipate their customers' ever-evolving needs to make better decisions, build long-term relationships, and grow businesses that stand the test of time.
Over 176 million people globally have used Alida's Total Experience platform to inform over 60,000 customer experiences initiatives.
Join us on our mission to put truth into action at www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.
About the role:
At Alida, our Business Development Representatives have the unique opportunity to join a high-impact group of sales professionals to build their careers in a growing global company with new opportunities around every corner.
In this role you will:
Be a strategic member of the sales team, responsible for identifying and ultimately creating qualified sales opportunities
Be responsible for building sales pipeline and generating revenue Increase pipeline through active demand generation and targeted campaigns
Work with exciting logos and source opportunities from the very top Accounts we target
Collaborate with both the Sales and Marketing teams to drive pipeline in creative ways
Enjoy a robust tech stack to help you prospect effectively
Play a key role in the success of Alida!
- Competitive pay - 90K OTE
- Hybrid working policy
- Unlimited PTO
- Full benefits plan
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Working with a collaborative, high-performance team
We're looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about technology and becoming an expert in the space Is driven and self-motivated to be successful in whatever you do
- Is collaborative: you naturally share ideas and never lose sight that you are part of a team Is creative and comfortable with leveraging multiple social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, events, etc.) to make connections and start conversations with new people
- Is comfortable building relationships with clients over the phone, via email or Linkedin
- Is able to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment Is a positive person, with the ability to excel under pressure Is coachable with a growth mindset (learning never stops!)
- Is resilient and can pivot in the face of rejection
- Has a positive attitude and looks to motivate others
You bring these skills with you:
- You have at least 1-year of experience in a sales or customer service role - even if not in SaaS
- You are a strong listener and customer advocate
- You can craft engaging and attention-grabbing emails, proposals, and voice messages
- Experience with outbound prospecting is a definite bonus
- Copywriting, social selling, video prospecting experience are all assets that would lend well to our team
- You are a natural prospector. You can creatively engage prospects across multiple Accounts and leverage tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Vidyard etc.
- You are resilient and creative. An out of the box thinker.
- You love connecting with people, through the phone, text, social media, email…You have an ability to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, relevant industry trends, and competitive intel
- You are prospect obsessed and always looking to understand the value for the prospect and you don’t pitch the same to everyone
- You are eager to learn how to be a data-driven, outbound prospector and have a focus on quality pipeline sourcing and ultimately contributing to revenue growth
Nice to have but still apply without it:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Sales or a similar discipline
- You have 1-year + experience in sales and/or sales development at a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- Looking to break into tech and have transferable skills from life and work experience - please apply!
The Good Stuff:
+ Amazing growth and learning opportunities with a fast-growing Canadian SaaS company that is a world leader in its industry
+ Best-in-class company paid benefits for you and your family - offering medical, dental, vision, RRSP matching in Canada, a 401K in the US, and more.
+ Unlimited Vacation: Yep, it’s true. Take vacation when you want it, how you want it. Designed to better fit your evolving needs.
+ Summer Fridays: Fridays are a day off during July and August. To help provide better balance in the summer months focusing on employee wellness.
+ Recognized as a Great Place to Work® 2021-2022
+ Recognized in 2022 as one of the Best places to Work®
+ Recognized as a Top Employer by British Columbia's Top Employers 2022
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact accommodations_[email protected] so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.