Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Germany ⚠️
Imagine the impact you could have on global healthcare...
Ready to make your mark in the world of digital health? Luscii has a unique opportunity for an extraordinary individual to join as the Business Development Lead for Germany. Our mission is to make digital healthcare accessible everywhere, and we want you to lead this in a culture promoting personal growth and work-life balance. Your role with Luscii will place you in a vibrant international scale-up environment, collaborating daily with healthcare professionals. We want to make Luscii available to as many healthcare professionals and patients as possible through hospitals, clinics, MVZs and other organizations. Together, we will uncover opportunities for our remote monitoring platform, helping to transform care pathways and making a direct, tangible impact on patients and clinicians alike. We are looking for an individual that can lead a team, set out strategy, evaluate and optimize team members role fit, but also play an active role as an individual contributor for whom no task is too trivial.
We have launched Luscii first in The Netherlands and we can use some of those experiences. Nevertheless, the health system in Germany as well as the culture at German customers differs from the Netherlands. Meaning the strategy needs to be set up specifically for Germany. Your other accountabilities include closing, extending and amending customer contracts as well as up- or cross-selling Luscii Programs. You are going to create breeding ground for successful implementations at our customers. As part of a Holacracy organisation, your agile mindset will empower you to take ownership, innovate, and generate momentum. You'll work with other members of the Scale Germany circle to develop strategies that ensure our continued growth and positive impact. We're looking for a trusted partner, a persuasive influencer who can encourage senior leadership and medical professionals to embark on the Luscii journey. If you're ready to be a part of something big and make a real difference in digital healthcare, join us at Luscii.
What makes this all interesting?
- We have flexible working hours and you’re the owner of your own schedule in accordance with the necessary customer meetings;
- We are (all) working fully remote and this will be the case for the future as well;
- Driven and passionate colleagues; unique culture based on grow to last, freedom, sparks energy, and courage for integrity;
- We're a Holacracy organisation; responsibility, freedom and autonomy;
- We have a monthly meeting every month called Assemblii this takes place in the Netherlands. We expect you to be able to attend this 6 times in the year for the connection with your colleagues. This day we work together and do something fun;
- Possibilities for visiting conferences or taking courses;
- We have a 4-day workweek (meaning people get paid for 5 but work 4 days and are off each Friday);
- A salary between €72.150 and €86.830 per year based on experience;
- A lot of effort in helping YOU grow, e.g. 4% of your salary to spend freely on personal development.
We want to be the best in our field. So we embrace learning and getting better every day. This goes for our products, but also our people. At Luscii, we don’t have to motivate you to keep track of relevant developments in the field of digital health and transformation.
Before diving into our 'wishlist', an important thing to mention is that Luscii is based on teamplay. So we don't look for heroes (only on the dance floor....) but for people who really like to be part of a (international) team that goes the extra mile for each other.
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds at least a bachelors degree;
- Experience in one or more leadership roles;
- Has 5+ years of experience in Digital health ;
- Has 5+ years of experience in the German health system (understands the healthcare system in Germany basically);
- Is proficient in using CRM systems such as Hubspot to acquire and retain customers;
- Has experience in shaping/optimising the sales strategy and process;
- Is interested in learning and working in a Holacracy organisation;
- Is a trustworthy partner for healthcare professionals;
- Has a sense for customer dynamics at all levels;
- Can sell value (the ability to translate Luscii to the objectives of the health organization);
- Has the ability to push back and say no (we can’t do it all);
- Has experience with project/territory management and business development of digital tech/devices;
- Works and lives in Germany, speaks German and English fluently.
So that’s who we are and what new colleague we’re looking for, if you have any questions about the role or Luscii?
Please contact Jamy Pot, Recruiter, via [email protected].
Apply with Indeed