Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Newcastle, UK ⚠️
Evolved is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious performance marketing agency based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
We differentiate ourselves by providing game-changing results for our clients, acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing digital marketing strategies.
With ambitious growth plans, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing Sales team to help identify prospects who would benefit from our digital marketing solutions.
In this role, you will be proactively reaching out and nurturing new business sales opportunities with prospects who look like they would benefit from the Evolved treatment.
This is a tip-of-the-spear sales role, where you will be the first person that the prospect interacts with. You will use your initiative and research potential businesses, looking to uncover our ideal prospects, and then engage with them using a variety of tools.
Evolved are industry experts and it will be your role to educate potential prospects on how we can help, before seamlessly passing the prospect over to our Consultants, to continue the sales journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Identify prospects who would benefit from working with the Evolved Group.
- Research the business and ensure that we reach out with key insights on how they can better their online presence.
- Use a variety of prospecting tools, such as phone calls, videos, email, social media, and events to engage with prospects.
- As the expert in digital marketing, you will be able to use your insight and expertise to nurture the prospect until there is a selling opportunity.
- Work to targets and KPIs monthly and annually.
- Work alongside the Consultants to help achieve sales targets.
What we're looking for
Desired skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in outbound sales.
- Experience in Digital Marketing would be preferable.
- A traceable track record of achieving targets.
- Self-motivated with a real desire to succeed and progress.
- Hungry to learn and open to feedback/coaching.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Flexibility to attend the Newcastle office minimum of 2 days per week
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary of £25-30K (DOE) plus commission, we also offer our team members:
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
- A 4-day working week! We’re one of the only employers in the North East to offer a 4-day week as standard with no impact on pay.
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working and sliding start/finish times around core hours.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Advanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages.
- A personal training budget to help you progress, learn, and develop in your role.
- Fantastic, spacious offices slap-bang in the middle of central Newcastle with restaurants and bars on the doorstep, free snacks, and relaxed culture.
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- A time allowance for charity work, enabling you to support causes you’re passionate about during working hours.
Upload your CV and Cover Letter via the form on this page or click the external link to apply via SmartRecruiters.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you on our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.
Note: We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage/civil partnerships.
I'm interested I'm interested