Business Analyst - SystemsForm3
Posted 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity to join Form3's expanding Product team, the backbone of our ground-breaking services. Working closely with our Software Engineers and Operation teams on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects, you'll be involved in supporting our internal teams by providing systems to support Form3 scaling.
As part of R&D at Form3, our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Programme Managers, Business Analysts and Project Managers who are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike.
Along with engineering the teams are broken down by business line including Platform, Core, InfoSec and Operations. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Euro (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
This is an exciting new position for a Business Analyst in R&D Ops to support our IT Ops Teams, a vital area of investment at Form3 to support the business technology as the company grows. IT Ops streamlines user onboarding so everyone has the resources they need from day one and automate our processes where possible.
As part of the R&D operations business line we help shape how our business balances its agility with scaling to propel Form3 to a new level of success. We measure this success on team morale, systems health and high performance across product and engineering.
No two days are the same as a Form3 Business Analyst. You will get to work closely with our Systems Engineers, Product managers and Operation teams on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects and initiatives.
As a business analyst your stakeholders are never far away, and you will be involved in supporting our internal teams to provide business technology as the company grows.
Working closely to leads from different areas across the business and System engineers you will be supporting the company scale focusing on upgrading services that are crucial for our functions growth. From new antivirus and privileged access management to GRC, OKRs and expenses management to systems to support finance and sales you will gather requirements with our businesses leads to collaboratively build efficiencies and deliver value. Vitally, you will need to be a keen learner, and excited about taking on a role in the operations space.
- Creating and communicating functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working with the Systems engineering team and business stakeholders to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Understanding and investigating feedback for our systems
- Implementing processes for improved efficiencies
- Measuring impact, risk, and success with regards to internal systems and processes
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Product team continues to grow at pace, and we are looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst to work supporting our Systems team. We are looking for 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar role working to provide systems to support the business with systems for Sales, People, Customer Success, Risk, Help Desk, etc.
Ideally, applicants would have experience working on internal systems and processes, this could be in a dedicated role or as part of the delivery of a system or project where business and technical efficiencies are critical.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst or a similar role working across the product and development lifecycle
- A background working closely with engineering teams on technical products, particularly for internal users
- Stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- A proven track record of creating functional and non-functional requirements and designing top quality specification documents
- Have an understanding of process and how operation and support teams work
- An analytical mindset and love for finding innovative solutions to complex problems
- Experience on monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, recommending actions
- Experience on maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Experience on providing references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
At Form3, we really don’t believe in one size fits all. We want a dynamic, kinetic individual who can bring their own flair and experience to shape our ever-evolving Product Team.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email [email protected]. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link: https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).