Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Posted 1 month ago
The future of energy is digitized, decarbonized and localized. At SmartestEnergy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. As well as our office in the US, we have three offices in the UK and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2022 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, remotely or a mix of remote/office. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
The principal role of the Billing Analyst is to support the monthly invoicing of our largest customers. The position will support our Billing and Pricing Teams to maintain the curves and components and assist with product setup within the billing system to ensure accurate customer invoicing. The Billing Analyst will be one of the primary users of SmartestEnergy’s Billing System and Salesforce CRM.
In this role, the successful candidate will be involved with the following:
- Maintain billing curves and components within Billing system
- Perform calculations within Billing models and systems to generate accurate customer rates
- Assist with setup of complex products within Billing system
- Generate and review customer invoices for accuracy
- Coordinate with Sales and Account Management to ensure products are setup correctly
- Generate reports with metrics for Management Team
To be successful in this role, the successful candidate is likely to have the following skills/experience:
- 1-2 years Energy and/or Billing Experience preferred
- Graduate or study in a relevant discipline or area
- Strong attention to detail
- Solutions oriented and committed to success while working under tight time constraints and pressure.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively within teams
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.