Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Vilnius, LT ⚠️
*� Do you want to make the planet a little greener? �*
Well, then you should read on because that’s exactly what we can offer.
At comundo, our vision is to be the world's biggest contributor to a net-zero planet.
Ambitious? You bet. Achievable? Absolutely. We'll do this by providing companies with accurate energy data, which makes their carbon accounting easy, efficient, and effective.
But we need YOU, our new Backend developer, to help us get there.
Based in our Vilnius office, you’ll be responsible for key areas such as:
- Collaborating with the Product Team
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collaborating with frontend developers around coding, testing and troubleshooting
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaising with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Making other developers outside comundo want to work with you and our company
- Making yourself and us proud of the work you’ve done
- Making us aware of all the things we’ve missed on this list and why some should be replaced by others
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who knows more than us and knows what is required to build a backend that will allow everyone to sleep well at night.
In most cases, you’ll tell us what we need, not the other way around. That’s why experience is required. But if you don’t tick all the boxes below, don’t be put off. Experience you can gain – and maybe comundo is where you’ll gain it. The key thing for us is that you fit in with the team, both in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
- Proven work experience as a backend developer
- Two+ years of Backend development experience using Java/Kotlin, Python or Nodej.js
- Understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with Agile Development, GIT, CI/CD and coding for automated testing
- Experience using Spring Boot
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining GraphQL APIs, Rest APIs
- Experience in using messaging solutions such as PUB/SUB, Kafka
- Experience with working in Scrum framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
What we believe in
Our people are the most important asset that we have. Everything we do is based on them and their well-being. Yes, we’re a startup. Yes, we’re super ambitious. Yes, you’ll need to drive commercial success. But we’re also a very experienced founder team and we have a clear vision of the company and the culture we’re trying to build.
We want comundo to be a place with a high level of trust, where we support one another and celebrate each other's wins. We’re looking for colleagues who have comprehensive knowledge and drive and those who can act autonomously. You control your own time and know what’s needed to add value to the company, colleagues, and our customers.
What we offer
We could talk about lunch schemes, parties, and all that other stuff. That’s obviously important to us but not as much as the things that truly matter, which is giving you the opportunity to live the life you want to live while ensuring you feel like an important part of the company. To get there, we offer you:
- A four-day working week with full-time pay
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work from home or remotely
- A warrant program