Back End Software EngineerProcurify
Posted 1 month ago
Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact on society.
We’re looking for a Back-end Software Engineer 2 to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a motivated, collaborative, and creative person who is passionate about technology.
You are a person with a knack for solving some of the most pressing technology challenges, and you’re motivated by helping our customers achieve the best version of themselves.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves a desire for personal growth and a customer-centric mindset. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo and contribute to larger strategic objectives.
What you’ll be working on
- Work with the product team to help design, architect, and implement integrations in our spend management platform
- Extending and improving our public API platform
- Designing new integration opportunities into our Product as well as out to other systems
- Collaborate with other software engineers to establish best practices, tools, and processes that will drive the entire engineering team forward
- Seek out new technologies and engineering practices, sharing them with your team members to help the team continuously improve
- Participate in our engineering on-call rotation to ensure Procurify's availability to customers
- Join regular hackathons and immerse yourself in all things fintech innovation.
- Learn and play with the best tech stack you could ask for. Our product and engineering teams work with:
Who we’re looking for
- Experience building reliable and scalable software solutions with a team of software developers, using technologies such as Python/Django and Typescript
- Experience supporting a public API platform and/or maintaining high-quality API integrations
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Comfortable focusing on multiple competing priorities and solving challenging problems
- Comfortable working, improving, and maintaining existing solutions
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counselling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you!
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out: